Least Favorite In-Park Character?

Style

Original Poster
Who is your least favorite in-park character? For me, it would have to be Lilo. She gives me the creeps.

Cosmic Commando

Duffy :lol:
I actually agree. I don't really care that there's no reason for him to exist other than to move merch, but I've never had a good meet n greet experience with him. Seeing him with the kids 4-5 times over two trips, Duffy has always seemed somewhat aloof and not very friendly. I'm not even sure I could really pinpoint what makes me feel that way, but I do not like meet n greet Duffy.

Cmdr_Crimson

One that hasn't been out in ages but still rather disturbing as in this video of The Bowler Hat Guy of Meet The Robinsons...:lookaroun
[youtube]DbUMlw1NrG8[/youtube]

PeoplemoverTTA

The Mad Hatter really weirds me out. Really, face characters in general kind of give me the creeps. I think I secretly feel that since they can see I'm a 30-year old woman, they're judging me (as if non-face characters can't tell :lol:).

Completely irrational (except for the Mad Hatter - he's just creepy), but what can you do :D

charmmy

Not least favorite but theres a female cat in France/Epcot that I have no idea who it is.

Aristocat?

Yes, Marie - She is HUGELY popular in Japan, like Stitch.

I think my least favorite was Woody.. he just kinda stood there. The Green Army Man and even Mike Wazowski with his limited movement were more interactive than him.

And to comment on others- Jiminy was REALLY boring, and Duffy was awesome and friendly with us and our daughter.. plenty of hugs and handshakes. she loved him so much she didn't want to leave. :lol:

Hey Hey Hey, whats with all the Stitch-bashing??!!! :cry:
I LOOOOOVE him. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Lilo on the other hand can go to hell for all I care, no one likes her.

I dont like Jessie - she has no neck - ??!!! :lol::lol:

zurgandfriend

My Dear wife would say "Tigger"

On one trip Tigger kept trying to put my dear wife's head in his mouth. Now whenever she sees Tigger she goes the other way. I say "Hon it's more than likely a different person inside, and even if it isn't I'm sure they won't remember you." She say "I don't care" and goes another way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom