Disneyland Picture of the Day (Part 1)

Raychul

August 2006

06coaster.jpg

Why oh why did they take the Mickey ears off of California Screamin's loop? I loved it. :confused:

Lucille

I love how Disneyland changes out the flowers seasonally. And since today is the first day of Fall....here's a photo of some mums at Disneyland in October 2006.

09mums.jpg

ktflisa

Lucille - yes, Disney West is Disneyland. I've just always called them Disney East and Disney West because some of my Non Disney Fanatic friends (the horror!) don't know that World is in Florida and Land is in Cali.
66 more days!:sohappy:
These mosaics from the 50th anniversary celebration were so cool! I wish I had photographed all of them...

2737248218_1f3fb3a78c_b.jpg

Lucille

Lucille - yes, Disney West is Disneyland. I've just always called them Disney East and Disney West because some of my Non Disney Fanatic friends (the horror!) don't know that World is in Florida and Land is in Cali.
66 more days!:sohappy:
These mosaics from the 50th anniversary celebration were so cool! I wish I had photographed all of them...

*photo*

I wish I had too! I think I only have a picture of one or two of them. I'll have to go check. I don't even remember that one. Where was it located?

ktflisa

Nice one Lucille! I know stitch was in Tomorrowland - can't remember exactly where. Near the rocket thing. Here's Buzz!

211717526_064039ce47_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom