Stitch's Supersonic Celebration set to close

DisneyDellsDude

And then when all people do is praise, Disney sees that and can think that "even the fans are happy" - if they even think such thoughts. I'm sure some do, but some do not.
I 100% want to work for the Mouse - WDW specifically to make it better with quality additions and subtractions. But, I will not give them praise all the time!

Sorry, a bit off topic. I read and love Lou's articles - so I will give him the benefit of the doubt to say that he actually enjoyed the show. With any show, there will always be some people that enjoy it for what ever reason - nothing wrong with that.

But me, I couldn't be happier that it is gone! Now if only the stage could go away as well...

And by the way, did something end up getting switched around so WDI HAS to be involved with anything like this in the future? Was that wishful thinking, or did it actually happen? It better have! WDI has the master plans for the parks - since they built them. IMO, only they know where they want them to travel.

castevens

Yeah, I feel the same way. I first rode SGE in 2005- I haven't done it again since then.

Agreed, I'll never do it again. The only consolation for the fact that I'm not going to WDW this summer is that Tomorrowland would be very very sad for me. I won't do SGE, SSSC is gone (and I probably wouldn't have watched anyway), BLSRS is awful, I haven't done the Indy Speedway in years, CoP is okay, but waaayy outdated, and my two favorites are closed down for the time being. Sad, sad land right now

DisneyDellsDude

Agreed, I'll never do it again. The only consolation for the fact that I'm not going to WDW this summer is that Tomorrowland would be very very sad for me. I won't do SGE, SSSC is gone (and I probably wouldn't have watched anyway), BLSRS is awful, I haven't done the Indy Speedway in years, CoP is okay, but waaayy outdated, and my two favorites are closed down for the time being. Sad, sad land right now
You forgot to mention how out of place MILF is in TLand.:lol:
I agree!

nibblesandbits

Exactly. I find that a lot of Webmasters and Pod Cast Hosts do that to get on the Mouse's good side.:shrug::lol: I don't blame them, I would want the info too, but it's kinda corny sometimes!
Totally off topic, but as a podcaster...I can kind of answer this. :)

It's not as if we try to gush all the time. But, since we do love the place, of course we will be known to put a more positive spin on things than someone who isn't absolutely nuts for the place. (I mean we'd have to be crazy for it...we're recording podcasts about it, for gosh sakes.)

However, there will be times if I don't think that something is up to snuff, I will criticize it, but in a nice way. I won't go about talking about how much something is the worst thing...I'll just mention how it isn't my cup of tea or something, but someone else may love what I don't.

Of course, there are some who love the place and think that Disney can do no wrong...not just in the podcast world, but throughout all communities. It just depends on each individual person.

I know...totally off subject, and not geared exactly at me, but thought I'd give a sort of answer.

markjohns1

Totally off topic, but as a podcaster...I can kind of answer this. :)

It's not as if we try to gush all the time. But, since we do love the place, of course we will be known to put a more positive spin on things than someone who isn't absolutely nuts for the place. (I mean we'd have to be crazy for it...we're recording podcasts about it, for gosh sakes.)

However, there will be times if I don't think that something is up to snuff, I will criticize it, but in a nice way. I won't go about talking about how much something is the worst thing...I'll just mention how it isn't my cup of tea or something, but someone else may love what I don't.

Of course, there are some who love the place and think that Disney can do no wrong...not just in the podcast world, but throughout all communities. It just depends on each individual person.

I know...totally off subject, and not geared exactly at me, but thought I'd give a sort of answer.
In addition, Podcasters like Lou are making a show for an audience. There may be some in that audience that would be excited about hearing about SSSC or SGE. They are simply reporting on changes and additions to the parks. Excitement breeds excitement, and makes for a more interesting listen anyways.

And, you know, he may have actually liked it. People do have different opinions on things. I'm sure there are some who hate CoP or TTA. To each his own.

That said, I'm not sad I missed SSSC.

bgraham34

Listening to the show on a podcast it really did not seem that bad. I bet if there was a place to get shade up by the stage it would have turned out differently. I am sure kids would have been dancing up a storm.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Am I the only one who's upset about this? What's going to happen to the eye candy from the show? Disney will probably put them somewhere else and make them wear PANTS or something! I tell you, this is the beginning of the end!

RSoxNo1

Am I the only one who's upset about this? What's going to happen to the eye candy from the show? Disney will probably put them somewhere else and make them wear PANTS or something! I tell you, this is the beginning of the end!

I think there's a fine establishment within 15 minutes that's devoted to Owls and Buffalo Wings that would be happy to employ some of these individuals.

magicmaya

the traffic report with ray gamma :lookaroun
It was funny when people were walking by looking at the stage like it was crazy :lol::lol:

GothMickey

In addition, Podcasters like Lou are making a show for an audience. There may be some in that audience that would be excited about hearing about SSSC or SGE. They are simply reporting on changes and additions to the parks. Excitement breeds excitement, and makes for a more interesting listen anyways.

And, you know, he may have actually liked it. People do have different opinions on things. I'm sure there are some who hate CoP or TTA. To each his own.

That said, I'm not sad I missed SSSC.

Regardless of him making a show, he over exaggerates everything. That dim lightbulb is beautiful, that chipped paint adds to the ambiance. The raw hamburger was delicious. Ohh Disney closed Splash Mountain for good? AWESOME!!!! This will only bring new and exciting things to that part of the park. He does go way over board. But, I do like his show. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom