Country Bear Jamboree Open today?

danesporty

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the bears started performing again today from there month long rehab? Its such a classic and great attraction, nice to see Disney putting alittle TLC into it!

prberk

I hope it is the Christmas overlay, but I know people here have said that it will not be. But at least TLC is good. Especially if the sound is redone.

the-reason14

I hope it is the Christmas overlay, but I know people here have said that it will not be. But at least TLC is good. Especially if the sound is redone.

This will be like the 3rd year they havent changed it over right? Awww, come on disney. I know I probably wont be down there, but the first time I was down there for the holidays I enjoyed it.

SirGoofy

Country Bears Christmas won't be back anytime soon. But I've been told the audio sounds spectacular.

J.E.Smith

Well we'll we just have to wait for the first trip reports and YouTube videos to come in and find out. I'm really anixous to see the result!

jestrfyl

Chirstmas bears

I have the soundtrack to the Country Christmas Bears from a collection of Disney CDs. It is now part of my holiday :xmas: iPOD playlist, along with the Haunted Mansion / Jack Skellington soundtrack. Yo Ho Yo Ho, The Elv-ish life for me! (Oops, no Pirat-ical Christmas!)

Magicot

In the past month, Country Bears has received a huge amount of refurbishment. The original soundtrack has been completely remastered and all of the animatronics have new fur. CB-Xmas will not be returning due to the fact that Disney no longer wants to pay for the rights of each holiday song.

J.E.Smith

:sohappy:

Man, I really hope videos of this show up soon. I'm dying to see how the show looks now! Although stating that *all* the AAs got new fur is incorrect; The three Henry AAs were given new fur back in 2006, so I bet they just gave those a brush-up.

I hope someone puts out a report later today...

disneydata

:sohappy:

Man, I really hope videos of this show up soon. I'm dying to see how the show looks now! Although stating that *all* the AAs got new fur is incorrect; The three Henry AAs were given new fur back in 2006, so I bet they just gave those a brush-up.

I hope someone puts out a report later today...
Nope, they were all given new fur.

Pens24

I have the soundtrack to the Country Christmas Bears from a collection of Disney CDs. It is now part of my holiday :xmas: iPOD playlist, along with the Haunted Mansion / Jack Skellington soundtrack. Yo Ho Yo Ho, The Elv-ish life for me! (Oops, no Pirat-ical Christmas!)
Can you get that music anywhere online?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The Country Bears reopened today at 12 for the first show after the refurbishment. The great news is that the audio has been fully restored and upgraded, and every word is now very audible!

jt04

The Country Bears reopened today at 12 for the first show after the refurbishment. The great news is that the audio has been fully restored and upgraded, and every word is now very audible!

OK, I'll bite. What's the bad news?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
OK, I'll bite. What's the bad news?

No bad, its all mostly good. :) I think there may be a few opening gremlins, some of the AAs wernt quite right (eyes shut), but on the whole, its a very good refurb. The opening show was full BTW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom