Halloween costume just TOO scary!!!!

Damian31

Original Poster
Just getting my halloween costume ready for my trip on Thursday (18th sept) :) and wanted to know if anyone has ever been turned away from the gates because their costume was not acceptable. Maybe cause it was too scary or gory or maybe it was just plain rude :eek:

Anyone?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Im one of this thick blooded Italians...So Im ALWAYS hot. Any costume I see that Id like will make me sweat my stones off ALL night. So Im probably just not gonna dress up, or wear my UPS uniform!!!`:shrug:

Cmdr_Crimson

Not personally, but it has happened in the past. They do have a policy for costumes.

Yep..When I received my Ticket it has these guidelines.

-Costumes should not obstruct the guest's view or interfere with their ability to board/unload from attractions and/or Walt Disney World Resort Transportation system (including monorails, ferry boats and motor coaches).

-Drag on the ground.

-Be offensive to other guests.

-Contain sharp or pointed objects or material that may accidentally strike another guest.

-Contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon

RogueHabit

We're plann ing on going as 3 pirates and the ships cat!!!

DD saw a cat costume for £9 in the supermarket yeasterday and just had to have it!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm going as Indiana Jones. Does that mean no whip?
No. A friend of mine went with me last year as Indy and he had a whip, granted it was a fake one and it was zip tied to his belt. If you were to walk in with a real one in hand and start cracking it I can pretty much guarantee that you will not have it for long. Here is a picture from that night and as you can see he has his whip hanging from the left side of his belt.

P1130952.jpg

SirGoofy

No. A friend of mine went with me last year as Indy and he had a whip, granted it was a fake one and it was zip tied to his belt. If you were to walk in with a real one in hand and start cracking it I can pretty much guarantee that you will not have it for long. Here is a picture from that night and as you can see he has his whip hanging from the left side of his belt.

P1130952.jpg

Thanks a lot. That's what I was planning on doing too.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I'm going as Indiana Jones. Does that mean no whip?
I resemble what MasterYoda said. If you dont make a spectacle of your whip... they wont bother you. If just makes it a PAIN to get on some attractions... ie:SM

Instead of a pistol holster i substituted that original banana republic pouch (the Banana Republic that use to sell safari clothes, not metro sexual urban contemporary wear :D )

P1130952.jpg
Good looking dudes!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I resemble what MasterYoda said. If you dont make a spectacle of your whip... they wont bother you. If just makes it a PAIN to get on some attractions... ie:SM

Instead of a pistol holster i substituted that original banana republic pouch (the Banana Republic that use to sell safari clothes, not metro sexual urban contemporary wear :D )

Good looking dudes!
Yeah. The girls in our party were quite fond of you Errrrr...I mean Indy.:lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom