The Wave - Full menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner

vickyvale

Wow, I'm really impressed with this menu. A lot of focus on the new balanced approach to food that we've been hearing about at Disney.

jt04

Wow that is an impressive menu. Once the word is out you better have reservations.

Yummy :)

Navy Bean Soup with Smoked Ham Hock and Crackling 6.49

(ummm, sorry I guess I havn't traveled much but what the heck is crackling?:confused:)

fizzle75

I wasn't expecting much from The Wave but the menu sounds awesome! Cali Grill is already one of our favorites and if The Wave is even half as good as Cali it's gonna be amazing!

I get waaaay too excited about food.:D

Scooter

13 dollars for a burger w/potato wedges.
Hmmmm
Seems a might pricey to me.:p

I'm picturing that guy from the beer commercial who comes in the restuarant and takes all the beer away and says.

"13 dollars for a hamburger...Ya'll must be CRAZY!" :lol:

redkoala245

I love their menu and the Pirate Punch (how they said it on their menu) I hope the Wave does a great job. :)
Too bad I don't stay at the Contemporary otherwise I would maybe go there. The only restaurant that I go to when I visit the Contemporary is Chef Mickey's.

DonaldDoleWhip

I think that menu looks amazing. There are plenty of dishes that I would love to try for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Right now, I'm already craving the multigrain french toast with fruit compote (with a splash of açai juice) and chicken sausage (finally, a decent substitute for bacon or pork sausage).

Main Street USA

I went down and ate at the Concourse Steakhouse the day before it closed. It was pretty good. Then decor was extremely dated, but had they kept it I'm sure it would've been updated.

Anyway, this Wave menu looks okay, but I'm not really blown away by it. I definitely won't be going for lunch. I'm not a salad guy, and it looks like 80% of the "entrees" at lunch feature the word "salad."

I'm sure I'll check out the atmosphere when I'm down there before I make any PS ressies.

Thanks for the menu, Steve!

Figment82

I had dinner there last night - they kept telling us how they had just opened and how we were the "first to use these menus," etc.

I liked it, but can't say it's a place I'd rush back to visit. The atmosphere is wonderful - the perfect "contemporary" casual dining location. Beautiful textures everywhere. It's got a nice mellow lighting, but without being too dark. We particuarly loved the salt and peper shakers!

As far as the food goes, as someone who does not eat beef or pork, I found the menu extremely limiting. I ended up getting the Avocado & Citrus salad for an appetizer (which was delicious and refreshing) and the crab cake as an entree because nothing on the entree portion looked appetizing to me. My dining companion got the chicken pot pie - but it's more of a stew than a pie, and the chicken was still on the bone.

I'd highly recommend the location, but if you an eater like me, you might not enjoy the selections available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom