New Tshirts at Epcot

Figment82

Thanks for the pics and SKUs!

Hmm, simple as it is...I really love the brown retro-WDW logo shirt.

No problem. :) I'm in love with the brown shirt too - it's really soft and nice in person. I can't wait to wear it, although being a unisex shirt it's a little big on me.

TinkerBell9988

Thanks so much for the pics!

I wish they'd make some female shirts for us tiny girls... :lol:

Those unisex smalls are always so big on me, I look like a little girl.

I'm loving the throwback retro logo! Finally, some merchandise with that logo. I've been waiting a long time for that. :animwink:

Figment82

Thanks so much for the pics!

I wish they'd make some female shirts for us tiny girls... :lol:

Those unisex smalls are always so big on me, I look like a little girl.

I'm loving the throwback retro logo! Finally, some merchandise with that logo. I've been waiting a long time for that. :animwink:

I hear ya! I'm almost contemplating sending the shirts to my mom to have her shorten them with her serger machine. I've always found Disney shirts to run on the long side.

Craig & Lisa

Figured it out. For your viewing pleasure:

media1.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed that's Sleeping Beauty Castle in DL. Hmmm....
Looks like someone has started to listen to everyone who's riding the Monorail. My sons were repeating those words the first time we went in 97, and it was only after the 4th time. And they were only 4 and 2. Their babysitter is from El Salvador. :animwink:

Horizons1

The others are alright, but the "Experience the Monorail" just screams retro. I think I'll pick that one up when I get some money. Oh, and I love how they've moved Sleeping Beauty Castle to WDW. Can't wait to see Cinderella Castle in DL!

RHeath2

I'm in for the brown "Walt Disney World" one and the Experience the Monorail. Now to just wait until I can get back down there before December...

sweetpee_1993

Okay. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but what does all the writing on the 'Por Favor' shirt mean? I think Por Favor is please or something like that. Otherwise, I'm clueless.

loweyan

I can't bring myself to spend that much money on something with the wand on it, but someone else on here might be interested.

most definately, I was very suprised to see the wand on it. When we were there on the 1st, I was going to buy it until I saw that :(
then back onto the shelf it went.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom