New Tshirts at Epcot

Shiloh

Original Poster
Do not know if this has been mentioned yet. I was at Epcot yesterday and noticed a couple of new retro style tshirts. One has a retro picture(or sketch i suppose) of the sleek new monorail and says "experience the monorail" and has the original WDW logo. The other has the spanish "Por Favor ......"(im not even going to attemp to spell it) with a sketch of the sleek monorail in retro style . Very cool looking.

Figment82

There are two more to that "set" - one is a dark brown with the original retro WDW logo on it, and the other is white with the Mickey Mouse Club logo on it.

Shiloh

Original Poster
Right, I saw the MM Club shirt and the brown one. If wish they chose another color beside brown because i would have bought itbut hate brown :)
Yes, sorry, didnt get any pics this time.

TinkerBell9988

Oh, this sounds interesting... I want to see pics!

I was on property lastnight, meaning to go to EPCOT, but I only made it to the Boardwalk. EPCOT was calling my name... :lol . I was dying to go to Mouse Gear to see if there was any new merchandise (specifically, EPCOT Center-related). But these shirts sound cool. :D I'll be back in two weeks to check them out.

Figment82

I can get pics and SKU's today when I go to the park, but I won't be able to post the information until I return home late tonight. So if someone else will be able to beat me to it, then by all means go right ahead. :)

Figment82

Oh, and in other news - I saw that the 25th anniversary Epcot watch has been available for the past couple of days. It appears to go in and out of stock without much predictability, but if you missed it on the 1st, you might still get lucky. I can't bring myself to spend that much money on something with the wand on it, but someone else on here might be interested.

Pongo

My friend just texted me a picture of the "Por Favor" one from MNSSHP. If I knew how to put it on my computer, I would.

It looks really cartoonish. The castle and the monorail look realistic, but the lettering is way out of control loopy cartoony and I don't really like it. Looks like a kid's shirt to me. I'll try and figure out how to upload.

Pongo

Figured it out. For your viewing pleasure:

media1.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed that's Sleeping Beauty Castle in DL. Hmmm....

SDav10495

So...why is Sleeping Beauty Castle on a t-shirt labeled "Walt Disney World"? :lookaroun

ETA: Haha, just saw your edit. Still doesn't answer the question, I guess...

Figment82

$5 they have the same shirt with the name changed at disneyland... if not now, then soon.

I like the idea of the shirt.

I don't think the monorails there even have the safety spiel. At least, I didn't hear it when I was there last weekend. A CM had to close each door manually.

Figment82

Okay here you go:

MMC Retro shirt (the image is printed backwards on the inside, so that it looks worn and faded on the front - the fabric is soft and thin)
SKU: 40017507395 (for a small, add one to the number for each larger size up to XXL)
1797545456_75f940b522.jpg

Original Retro WDW logo (brown shirt is very soft)
SKU: 40017507385 (for a small, add one to the number for each larger size up to XXL)
1796708807_41bb0c1acc.jpg

Retro Monorail with original WDW logo (dark navy blue shirt)
SKU: 40017507380 (for a small, add one to the number for each larger size up to XXL)
1796707445_761becf539.jpg

Spanish Monorail spiel (grey shirt)
SKU: 40017507390 (for a small, add one to the number for each larger size up to XXL)
1797546706_257f6e1c84.jpg

EDIT: I forgot one major detail - each shirt retails for $21.95.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom