Upcoming Developments

Champion

Little too deep for you, I guess...

Without getting too into it to spoil those who haven't read the books.

Explain this to me.
The first reason they can't enter is because of age.
Then, the age reason isn't correct and it is maturity.
Finally, they weren't entering anything at all, and it was a type of purgatory for the (lack of a better term) pure souls.
But that doesn't explain, if it was such a good place to go, why the one who isn't pure got to live.

Deep isn't what I'd call it. I'd call it convoluted.

I loved the series when I was a teen. Read it multiple times. But every time I read 'The Last Battle' it seemed more and more like Lewis just didn't know a proper end for the story so he tried to use the quick way out.

I liken the end to one of the theories about Lost. Wouldn't the entire world flip out if in the final episode someone shows up and tells them that their time in purgatory is over and they will now be brought to heaven? Its the ultimate cop out to take something you know people love and then basically say 'none of this happened'.

terp79

2 cents

Clueless....If I happen to guess the trilogy refers to POTC and in the scene, the host will hop off the tram and take a piece of cursed aztec gold and then magically he'll turn into a skeleton when the moon sines through the set right in front of your eyes, very much like in the movie and the FX being used on the Pirate Layer at TSO ...come on now guys!!!

As for WDI, the name hasn't changed yet. I know this for a fact.

WDWFigment

There have been quite a few entertaining threads around here lately. Must be sweeps week on wdwmagic.:animwink:

It really saddens me that in all of these "rumor" posts there is nothing about a Journey into the Imagination refurbishment. Is Dreamfinder's return so unlikely that those making up rumors aren't even reporting on it?!

WDWFREAK53

It really saddens me that in all of these "rumor" posts there is nothing about a Journey into the Imagination refurbishment. Is Dreamfinder's return so unlikely that those making up rumors aren't even reporting on it?!

I heard from a very reliable source that Dreamfinder will be returning :lookaroun

There...I said it...therefore...it WILL happen :D

Enigma

Account Suspended

Last I heard it was still being discussed. Its just that there is so much other stuff in flux right now.

1disneydood

I think TGMR will get a more shocking scene to spice things up and "get the blood pumping"...

syumi_2.jpg

Saw! It's a trilogy. The cowboy or gangster will find a valuable ring with a key attached. He proceeds to swallow it so nobody can find it if WDW security somehow manage to nab him during his escape from the park. All of a sudden, we hear the ride going into lockdown and a video monitor kicks on warning us that we have sixty seconds to get the key back using our roomkeys as "extraction tools" or a giant beartrap will close on the ride vehicle, slicing off everyone's heads. :eek:

WDWFREAK53

I think TGMR will get a more shocking scene to spice things up and "get the blood pumping"...

syumi_2.jpg

Saw! It's a trilogy. The cowboy or gangster will find a valuable ring with a key attached. He proceeds to swallow it so nobody can find it if WDW security somehow manage to nab him during his escape from the park. All of a sudden, we hear the ride going into lockdown and a video monitor kicks on warning us that we have sixty seconds to get the key back using our roomkeys as "extraction tools" or a giant beartrap will close on the ride vehicle, slicing off everyone's heads. :eek:

I would so LOVE a Saw attraction but I think it's a little too "messed up" to ever find it's home in a Disney theme park :lol:

Oh man, could you imagine a state of the art attraction based on that trilogy? :lol: (Actually Saw IV comes out this October so it's not really a trilogy).

Dude! (got back recently from Epcot) it has to be Aladdin! :lol:

(remember Abu in the cave of wonders...no...and it's a trilogy...Aladdin, Aladdin II, Retrun of Jafar Duh! :lookaroun )

:D

I know you are just joking, but you forgot the 3rd Aladdin movie, Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

gsimpson

Lest we forget...... Scary Movie

It also is a Disney property, I believe. It was made by Miramax before the split up. I think Disney ended up with the children. I guess it does not quite live up the the cinematic bar of say Gone With the Wind but....

Figment571

I would so LOVE a Saw attraction but I think it's a little too "messed up" to ever find it's home in a Disney theme park :lol:

Oh man, could you imagine a state of the art attraction based on that trilogy? :lol: (Actually Saw IV comes out this October so it's not really a trilogy).

They need to at least add the laugh or other audio "how much blood etc." and Jigsaw or Billy (the doll) to the video of the end of GMR in the horror part. It would be awesome

brainpile3000

You know, I was thinking Pirates also, but wouldnt it be rather redundant having a scene in the GMR on Pirates when they have the whole danged attraction only miles away?

Totally agreed. LOTR would be a sweet new 'spice' to the park. I love love love the Pirates Trilogy, but something new and different like LOTR would be perfect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom