20240414_160416.jpg
20240414_160449.jpg
20240414_160547.jpg
20240414_160604.jpg
20240414_161131.jpg
20240414_161222.jpg
20240414_161420.jpg
20240414_161400.jpg

Photos from this afternoon — lots of little changes today.

Scaffolding is up for the marquee, there's flowers around the tree where the birdhouses were, plants in the queue, scaffolding up above the stairs next to the barn, and most importantly... Rufus and Apollo.

In the Parks
No
Perhaps Davy Crockett inspired young Tiana to go off on an adventure and now she plays the song on repeat when she is out on the co-op owned farm!
No, Mama Odie actually sent Tiana back in time to try to convince Davy Crockett not to fight in the Mexican-American War to avoid colonialism. That's the plot of Princess and the Frog 2: Tiana's Change Agency.

Sir_Cliff

Perhaps Davy Crockett inspired young Tiana to go off on an adventure and now she plays the song on repeat when she is out on the co-op owned farm!
Or maybe the critters in the bayou are working on a new song that they premiere in the final scene which turns out to be the Ballad of Davy Crockett? They can then tie that in with the new Country Bears Jamboree, who also play the latest hit from their cousins down in Louisiana!

The extreme dissonance created by the ride ending with guests sailing into that final scene with all the PatF characters waving while the critters sing the Ballad of Davy Crockett would really rise to a level of surrealism that could elevate this attraction to a true work of art.

splah

i would guess a visual cue not to run into them because they're so thin.

my question is why are some sticks and some look like vases under water?

ToTBellHop

What are the pool noodles for? I assume they're temporary, to keep the lilies from falling while there's no water in the flume or something?
This time around, they are choosing to be prepared for the inevitable weekly log sinking or crazy guest going for a swim by providing floatation devices along the way. At least the PotC noodles will be black to blend in.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
What are the pool noodles for? I assume they're temporary, to keep the lilies from falling while there's no water in the flume or something?
20240415_003730.jpg

They just started installing these other plants and flowers with the square bases, so they're protecting the water lilies while the other ones are being installed. I will say, I'm glad they're adding more to this area because it still felt empty with only the lilies. It looked a lot better today already between these and the fence finally being covered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom