“Something major” coming to DHS???

Bocabear

Why does it even have to be based on a celebrity band at all? I thought the mandate was for Disney IP... I would prefer they ditch the Rock N Roll theme altogether and do something with Muppets or Roger Rabbit, Or the Fab 5...something Disney... To me, while I have always loved this attraction, it has always felt out of place in the Hollywood that never was... mostly set in the Golden age of Hollywood, and Aerosmith concert always felt a little off-brand.
It would be nice if they take this opportunity to make it fit better within the framework of the park...and give it a more timeless theme...

LSLS

I still think Muppets makes the most sense here. And I love the idea that you just license out songs for them to sing. So, Taylor Swift is huge, one of the songs they are doing is a Swift song (honestly I'd bet people would come JUST for that). Have them do an Aerosmith song as a callback, etc. You could easily switch things up every few years to get people back there, and always have the most popular bands going in it.

J4546

What if instead of retheming rnrc, they retheme tot to Aerosmith and play love in an elevator? Make that whole area an Aerosmith
With land....I'm kidding of course

rle4lunch

Someone mentioned that Indy stunt show is needed as a people eater. Doesn't seem like it would go away anytime soon, at least not till after a few more big builds in DHS
Retheme it to a different action IP. The infrastructure over there is probably way too costly to remove, it'd be much easier to reskin it to something like a Mando theme and continue the SW IP farther into the park.

And get rid of the Muppets crap at the same time. Don't get me wrong, it's fine, but it's only a draw when it's 100 degrees out and everything else in the park is a60 minute Wait..

J4546

Retheme it to a different action IP. The infrastructure over there is probably way too costly to remove, it'd be much easier to reskin it to something like a Mando theme and continue the SW IP farther into the park.

And get rid of the Muppets crap at the same time. Don't get me wrong, it's fine, but it's only a draw when it's 100 degrees out and everything else in the park is a60 minute Wait..
never get rid of muppets! I could ee relocating them perhaps and using current muppets area for star wars land based on Endor with a speederbike coaster expansion (dreams) and more that also incorporates Star Tours....that would be chill but not something that would need to happen till at least animation courtyard expansion

rle4lunch

never get rid of muppets! I could ee relocating them perhaps and using current muppets area for star wars land based on Endor with a speederbike coaster expansion (dreams) and more that also incorporates Star Tours....that would be chill but not something that would need to happen till at least animation courtyard expansion
Speederbike:Endor Run.... Now that's a people eater.

In the Parks
No
Move Muppets to Sunset Showcase to replace Lightning McQueen and retheme RNRC to Electric Mayhem. Boom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom