News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

pigglewiggle

Daisy was meeting guests on the edge of World Celebration Gardens, close to Connections Cafe, as this new piece below was in her previous location. Additional photos from today, including a peek at the CommuniCore Plaza stage.

What do you suppose that new piece is? I can't figure it out!

tparris

Daisy was meeting guests on the edge of World Celebration Gardens, close to Connections Cafe, as this new piece below was in her previous location. Additional photos from today, including a peek at the CommuniCore Plaza stage.

There seem to be screens on inside here, but oddly enough they appear to have the Connections Eatery logo on them. New QSR location?

tparris

There seem to be screens on inside here, but oddly enough they appear to have the Connections Eatery logo on them. New QSR location?
Here’s a closer look at the screen (seen on the right side of the photo), taken from a photo from Bioreconstruct.
IMG_0500.jpeg

pigglewiggle

Well, I wasn’t expecting that the mystery piece would be used for this!

Well, we did say the area needed some kinetic energy. 😄

I don't know how I feel about this. The music, that's a no for me. And how are they going to keep children (or adults) from climbing on it? I suppose maybe it locks in place when not in use.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Well, I wasn’t expecting that the mystery piece would be used for this!

Is this the original concept for Drawn to Life?! 😉😂

Seriously, while this execution isn’t amazing I’m glad to see some more live entertainment in the parks. I read on Twitter that they’re going for a four elements of nature vibe and I think that concept would work well here. I just don’t like the way this is being presented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom