News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

MM311

If I may suggest some HHN recs. First, either purchase a day ticket or a stay and scream add on. You want to be in USF prior to regular close, they close at 5 pm, people staying for HHN go to holding areas (New York, Springfield, Central Park, San Francisco last year) and can line up for their first house, you will be released early once the park is cleared (usually 6:30 ish) and can knock out 1-3 houses prior to park opening. I also usually purchase express passes as after the first 90 min lines will be very long and I don’t want to stop going through houses. By the time you go there will be plenty of stuff online over the order you want to do the houses.
Thanks for the tips! For some reason the scream early add on wasn't available yet (still isn't) for purchase, their customer service said it may be added at a later date, but we will do what we can to get in early, we actually don't arrive in Orlando until early afternoon, so a day ticket probably doesn't make much sense.

Didn't mean to derail that thread, back to MNSSHP 🤣

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Historically do you remember if the 11/1 date has been a popular one? We opted to do HHN (have never been) on 10/31, but I'm thinking about the 11/1 MNSSHP date, but at $200 a person makes it a lot less tempting, so hopefully I have some time to make my decision. Thanks!
It's been a long time since there was an 11/1 party night. Don't know how people will view it.

I'm guessing that when 10/31 sells out, people will grab that as a consolation prize.

ToTBellHop

If I may suggest some HHN recs. First, either purchase a day ticket or a stay and scream add on. You want to be in USF prior to regular close, they close at 5 pm, people staying for HHN go to holding areas (New York, Springfield, Central Park, San Francisco last year) and can line up for their first house, you will be released early once the park is cleared (usually 6:30 ish) and can knock out 1-3 houses prior to park opening. I also usually purchase express passes as after the first 90 min lines will be very long and I don’t want to stop going through houses. By the time you go there will be plenty of stuff online over the order you want to do the houses.
That sounds more stressful than a morning at Hollywood Studios.

As for 11/1, I want my Christmas tree out by then!

Meeko77

The castle show being themed to them wasn't enough?
I agree. I am not wild about this myself. I would rather see Clarabelle in the hoedown segment with Clara Cluck and have Horace come back - it was such a cute part of the parade, and it makes me wonder if this entire section of the parade will now vanish.

TheMaxRebo

I'm assuming for the 6pm VQ drop it will work just like the other VQ drops? Will you have to be in the park?

The process will function just like the other VQ drops. You will not need to be in the park - it is the ticket for the party that night that grants you access to the VQ (similar to how if you have a deluxe resort attached to your account you have access to the extra hours VQ, not having tapped into the park)

Official wording:
"This is only available for Guests on the day of the event they are attending, and their specific event tickets must be linked to their My Disney Experience account in order to join the virtual queue. Guests attending this special ticketed event do not need to be in Magic Kingdom park to request to join at the time the queue becomes available."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom