News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

TDLFan

…it’s a parade…you’re gripping the bat too tight here ⚾
I know. I just love Disney's Christmas parades from all the parks globally and how cohesive they are. I've always gripped the bat too tight about WDW's Christmas parade because it's a mash up of old floats, like they never had the budget to fully develop a cohesive parade. But when you've worked in show biz you're whole life, things like that drive me batty. 🤪

VJ

Here's the tease on the new addition to Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade - Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle will be dressed as the Sanderson Sisters.

it'd be better if they were new costumes and not just hand-me-downs from the cruise line...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know. I just love Disney's Christmas parades from all the parks globally and how cohesive they are. I've always gripped the bat too tight about WDW's Christmas parade because it's a mash up of old floats, like they never had the budget to fully develop a cohesive parade. But when you've worked in show biz you're whole life, things like that drive me batty. 🤪
The soldiers are always cool 👍🏻

But they always cut corners on these kinds of things in Florida

VJ

These costumes are barely a year old?
i mean in the sense that they're costumes being reused from the cruise line instead of original costumes for the event. i feel like people paying that much for a ticket deserve something exclusive that's just for them, just like people paying that much for a cruise deserve something exclusive

but also disney cloning things in general bugs me so i guess it's just me

TTA94

I wish they would add Disneylands permanent and interactive parade route lighting to MK. It would add a lot to the parades and they could do flashes of light for thunder. Also I wish they would bring back the fog effects in the hub.

And paris has awesome lighting and fog on MS. Unfortunately the “scare zone” would never happen at MK because, well, it would go against their “not so scary” theme 🙄. Lol.

Last edited:

WorldExplorer

What is the issue with the Sanderson Sisters?
I just don't think they need to be everywhere. And I liked Minnie's previous costumes.

Apparently I'm completely alone in finding Hocus Pocus to be a mildly fun thing that I watched once per year and not the huge, season defining thing I need to watch until I memorize it.

Last edited:

GimpYancIent

Can always go to the classic Evil Queen as the host or Maleficent, or then maybe be edgy and have Dr. Facilier be host (he does have friend on the other side!). Still the Sanderson Sisters have become classic in their own way, besides people do enjoy the show. Besides all the others mentioned are included in the show anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom