Hey Ap'ers, how does it feel to know you are a contingency plan?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Fine by me.
6blse3.gif

Lilofan

It's the fact that they could care less about people and it shows in their product.......

they used to be all about customer service, making the guest feel number one, cleanliness, going the extra mile to make the experience special and now it's just WHO MAKES US THE MOST MONEY AT THE LOWEST COST

They could care less about people
Been there done that. Several contractors bid on a project. 95% of the time contract is awarded to the lowest bid.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Honesty that is just stupid. Even if you think Disney is different than other sellers of “products” that doesn’t change how a CFO should act…in a freaking financials meeting. It’s just plain stupid to think/expect that Csuite executives are supposed to be tailoring there reports in the same way as a commercial to the general public.

This wasn’t a PR junket, it wasn’t a Disney+ spot. It wasn’t a horse and pony show to drive internet content like D23. It was a business meeting, run like a Fortune 500 company should run such a meeting, using language that one should expect from a proper business meeting.
Let’s take a poll on this one?

Regulatooooorrrrsssss…mount up!!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What you think the investors should be ignored? The people who actually own the company shouldn't have a say in how it's run?

That's comedy.
It’s comedy when you steadfastly refuse to look at Disney as anything other than a line on the page.

If it wasn’t unique…this forum would not exist.

Spend much time on “valvoline Magic”? 🙄

You’re ok with numbers…by the psychology and history are lagging behind a little.

I still think we can get you there - however.

dreday3

I get that you tell yourself this so you can sleep at night. But if you are honest with yourself, you are jealous that I can get a popcorn bucket that you cannot.

It‘s important to work through your feelings, not just bottle them up like I did in my bedroom for 5 years while Mom and Dad engaged in verbal fisticuffs.
View attachment 677702

He can just buy one on eBay. 😉

dreday3

For $500. Might as well buy a Pixie Pass.

Somebody's buying them!

Uninformed dork alert ahead ----- I honestly didn't know that eBay wasn't auction only and when I'd read about people selling stuff on here, I thought everyone was actually bidding for it. I never go on it and my husband asked me if I really thought he was bidding on plants for his aquarium and I said yes. 😂

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Somebody's buying them!

Uninformed dork alert ahead ----- I honestly didn't know that eBay wasn't auction only and when I'd read about people selling stuff on here, I thought everyone was actually bidding for it. I never go on it and my husband asked me if I really thought he was bidding on plants for his aquarium and I said yes. 😂
Been busy since 1997, huh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom