Zorro

TinkerBell9988

YES I LOVE ZORRO!!!!!! I have to say, I am a closet Zorro fan. No one knows I absolutely love it..... I wish the Disney Channel didn't have it on so late tho..... It sux!!! Hey if you are a big Zorro fan, you would love this: Have you ever seen the One Man's Dream attraction in MGM? They have the ORIGINAL ZORRO COSTUME (the hat, cape, boots, sword, and mask) worn by Guy Williams displayed there!!! I almost freaked out. They also have other memorabilia like lunch boxes, toys, etc... behind glass. If you go to MGM, see One Man's Dream.

Since the show is on so late at night, I tape it and watch it the next night with my mom. We both love it. Our favorite character is Sgt. Garcia; he cracks me up.

Best Regards, Fellow Zorro lover,

Tinkerbell9988

TURKEY

Usually its lights out by midnight, the tv off at 12:30. Right after Zorro, except on Fri-Sat. when I try and watch all of the classic block.

no2apprentice

I hate to say this, but I remember watching Zorro just shortly after it went off prime time. In fact, a friend of mine that I grew up with, had a 45 record (see Webster's under "vinyl CD") that had the Zorro theme on it. We thought it was GREAT! We would dress up in dark towels for capes, make masks, etc. I don't know if he still has the 45, I haven't seen him in several years.

Luau Cove

I love the Zorro series, I grew up watching it, and I think that being so old it continues being original and entertaining, though I prefer it in black and white.
However, I think the movie with Antonio Banderas was a little poor compared to the TV series. What do you think?

-->luau

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Have you ever seen the One Man's Dream attraction in MGM? They have the ORIGINAL ZORRO COSTUME (the hat, cape, boots, sword, and mask) worn by Guy Williams displayed there!!! I almost freaked out. They also have other memorabilia like lunch boxes, toys, etc... behind glass. If you go to MGM, see One Man's Dream.

Since the show is on so late at night, I tape it and watch it the next night with my mom. We both love it. Our favorite character is Sgt. Garcia; he cracks me up.

Best Regards, Fellow Zorro lover,

Tinkerbell9988

Yes I did go to One Man's dream and I almost fell down when I saw the Zorro stuff (along with everything else). Now that they allow picture taking in the exhibits...I will definately take about 6 rolls worth in there. I also tape the show most nights (since it is on at 1 AM here) and watch it the next day, along with MMC, S&M, and WD Presents. The best part of the Disney Channel is after 1 AM to 5AM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom