YouTuber Sneaks into Disneyland and DCA

BasiltheBatLord

Original Poster

Sorry if everyone has seen this already but noticed there wasn’t a thread on it. This is the same guy who previously sneaked into Magic Kingdom and posted it on YouTube.

Hopefully Disney is seeing these videos (I have no doubt they are) because the fact that something this stupid is working shows that gate security is pretty off the mark.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Sorry if everyone has seen this already but noticed there wasn’t a thread on it. This is the same guy who previously sneaked into Magic Kingdom and posted it on YouTube.

Hopefully Disney is seeing these videos (I have no doubt they are) because the fact that something this stupid is working shows that gate security is pretty off the mark.

Its fake, but fun to watch.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not fake. And believe me, management is NOT HAPPY.

How is it not fake? The FP is what tipped me off to it being fake. Space Mountain has two check points for FP. Even if he got passed the first one, there would be no way to get passed the second one, which btw he didn't film. So I'm calling bogus.

TP2000

Are the Main Entrance ticket takers really that gullible and/or so poorly trained and supervised that they let anyone in who has a charming demeanor and a smartphone with a random photo on it? That's not a good look for Disneyland management and their training processes.

I'm charming and I have an iPhone X with several photos on it of me inside Disneyland, so why am I paying for a Signature AP? o_O

And do the CM's at E Ticket attractions really just let people flow into the FP line without a ticket? Again, not flattering for Disneyland's management and their ability to control their daily operation.

Last edited:

Phroobar

I remember a friend of mine had tickets to the Candlelight Procession. The tickets said admit one plus guest. I was to play the guest. The cast member wouldn't admit me because it said must be an Annual Pass holder. My friend argued the point that it wasn't made clear. The cast member finally gave up and mumbled that Candlelight was going to be cancelled anyway due to rain. She wrote up a ticket for me and let us both in. Candlelight was cancelled so we spent the night in Disneyland for free.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
That video of that weasel just strolling by the chaotic fastpass check is embarrassing but sadly common place. The CMs really need to take charge and tell people not to hang around and block the entrance.

TP2000

Not fake. And believe me, management is NOT HAPPY.

I'm sorry, but management has no one to blame but themselves for this. It's obvious from the video that multiple CM's have no specific training on what to do when a charming man shows up at the turnstile without a ticket and says he'd like to go into the park.

There's a half dozen different turnstile CM's shown in that video and not one of them spoke up or tried to get a supervisor over to help, which tells me this is a systemic problem and not just a case of winning the lottery by getting the one incompetent CM on duty that day. All of the CM's on that video seem mildly incompetent and/or very poorly trained and supervised. And that's just the turnstile CM's, because the ride CM's not paying attention to Fastpass are equally incompetent.

Again I ask... I'm a charming and well dressed older man with an iPhone X with several photos of me at Disneyland on it, so why the heck do I pay for my Signature AP every year? It's obviously very easy to get into Disneyland and DCA for free, and then go ride E Ticket attractions without a Fastpass.

Disneyland management clearly aren't watching the store.

yeti

I'm sorry, but management has no one to blame but themselves for this. It's obvious from the video that multiple CM's have no specific training on what to do when a charming man shows up at the turnstile without a ticket and says he'd like to go into the park.

There's a half dozen different turnstile CM's shown in that video and not one of them spoke up or tried to get a supervisor over to help, which tells me this is a systemic problem and not just a case of winning the lottery by getting the one incompetent CM on duty that day. All of the CM's on that video seem mildly incompetent and/or very poorly trained and supervised. And that's just the turnstile CM's, because the ride CM's not paying attention to Fastpass are equally incompetent.

Again I ask... I'm a charming and well dressed older man with an iPhone X with several photos of me at Disneyland on it, so why the heck do I pay for my Signature AP every year? It's obviously very easy to get into Disneyland and DCA for free, and then go ride E Ticket attractions without a Fastpass.

The thought occurred to me that at least one of them must have noticed he had the wrong castle. They just didn't care.

GiveMeTheMusic

You're not wrong!

NateD1226

I once saw a video that someone snuck him and his friend into Disneyland when a cast member wasn’t looking. It was a very weird video 😂 I’m going to try to find it.

Update: found the video

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom