You're not a 'Disney World Veteran' until you've done the following...........

Goofyernmost

1) chosen to participate in a live show
2) been the only family on a Disney bus
3) first in line at the touch pads (entrance)
4) see an attraction with all the lights on (got stopped on Test Track and they turned all the lights on)
5) last ride of the night on the monorail
6) go to the parks despite torrential rain (it was literally raining side ways) and parts of MK walkways were flooded but it didn't stop us
7) push a double stroller filled with my kids for a week in 90+ degree weather
I've only done one of those. Number 1. That was when they had the sound effects show in DHS. I created the thunder for the movie. My wife was so proud except for the fact that I went up on stage with flip up sunglasses and they were flipped up. She said I looked like a dork. That didn't sound like a compliment to my 15 minutes of fame.

The other six sound pretty close to obsession. ;)

elcheapo

Hearing those annoying Brazilian tour groups chanting. Parking at contemporary all day and going to MK. Watching fireworks from Poly beach. Drive the road to see backstage at MK and see fireworks launch site. Spend 16 hours in a park and can’t wait to do it again. Drive all the way around MK parking lot and use the return to parking road to avoid parking fee.

Lilofan

We did that at the Mk.....I miss those 3am extra magic hours.
We still talk about that trip......10 of my family members also came. It was WDW bliss.
Back in the day, one week during Christmas to New Years Eve , MK had EMH 1am-4am and the park reopened at 7am! Looks like the park hardly got cleaned.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

1. Have visited during New Year's Eve or Fourth of July (I've done both!)
  2. Have stayed in all three monorail resorts
  3. Have done four parks in one day under crazy time constraints

NickMaio

We love the tour groups in Epcot......especially in the World showcase, really gives you that authentic international feeling.😁

Staying on a ride 3 times without getting off.
When our little guy was 10 months old he fell asleep on us while riding mermaid, they ket us stay on for 3 rides.

Loved it.

Goofyernmost

Eww, I'm not eating on a trash can, I am so not-pro.

I do like to make a spreadsheet with my plan though....
Try balancing a plate of Fish and Chips and a drink and still be able to eat when in all of Disney's experience and planning only provided about 4 tables and chairs at the spot where the back entrance arrives. It's a trash can top or the seagulls will be feasting on your lunch long before you get the chance to swat them off.

Goofyernmost

Hearing those annoying Brazilian tour groups chanting. Parking at contemporary all day and going to MK. Watching fireworks from Poly beach. Drive the road to see backstage at MK and see fireworks launch site. Spend 16 hours in a park and can’t wait to do it again. Drive all the way around MK parking lot and use the return to parking road to avoid parking fee.
I don't think the boards owners like it when you are basically telling people how to cheat Disney out of money. I know, considering the cost of things at Disney it is quite the temptation, but it is still stealing and shouldn't be promoted. To me it kind of takes away a lot of the magic.

tagoofy

• +1 for all 4 parks in a day (multiple times and once all "E" ticket rides in the same day)
  • Tried to see how many times you can ride the same ride on the same day (Kali at AK 87 times)
  • Spent 24+ hours in MK ... multiple times.
  • Been a volunteer in a show/comedy routine multiple times on the same day (Indy show, back stage show, Who wants to be a $$$)
  • Caught more than one park end of day show on the same day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom