Your resort info channel

Maerj

I read somewhere online that you can't do that, they have to be ISO files. I have Nero software and HAVE burned ISOs to DVDs.

dolbyman

if you have nero (not the lite version) you can author your own dvd's from pretty much any media file you like with "nero vision"

Maerj

Okay, I think that I might have the lite version, it came with the burner. Thank, I will look into upgrading.

Cmdr_Crimson

Ok, I have one last question. Do you think it will still be playing when I'm there next year?

It probably will. They've played the contemporay versions of the disney songs on WDW Today since 2005..My first time at POP in October the "Your Resort Channel" was playing halloween songs (Thriller, Pet Semetary..Etc). I first noticed the new song in January of 2007 so it must be fairly new...

PirateTreasure2

It probably will. They've played the contemporay versions of the disney songs on WDW Today since 2005..My first time at POP in October the "Your Resort Channel" was playing halloween songs (Thriller, Pet Semetary..Etc). I first noticed the new song in January of 2007 so it must be fairly new...
Cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom