Your Own "How To" Guide to WDW

Acolli18

Original Poster
If you could write your own "How to" guide to WDW, what would you include? Would you include a family tradition that you continue each trip? Where the best food is at the World? A favorite viewing area for fireworks or shows? Best ways you beat crowds and lines? Fun or interesting facts you've found over the years? Best photo spots? The possibilities could be endless, but share some ideas of what you might "break from your vault" and share with the world. Dig deep! None of the typical "How to" secrets!

• Do you head through Magic Kingdom clockwise or counterclockwise? We always seem to head to Tomorrowland first, with a Space Mountain fastpass and immediately to Buzz Lightyear. By the time we are done with those few rides, it's lunch time and we've never missed a first day at the parks meal at Cosmic Rays. It's our unofficial first meal at Disney!

• I'd have to say my favorite spot to sit and enjoy the environment is around the Electric Umbrella in Epcot. Hearing the Innoventions music loops is always a relaxing moment and I can't go a vacation without it.

• I also think one of the best photo spots is just around the corner, outside of the Living Seas. After dark, Spaceship Earth makes for one of the best pictures in that area. It's just off in the distance enough, but still quite prominent. I'm always amazed at how well the pictures come out.

Matt_Black

Well, since general guides are pretty well covered, I'd go with a Geeks & Nerds guide to Disney, for those Disney fans who are no strangers to long boxes, twenty-sided dice, the Konami code, and other associated dorkery.

TXDisney

We do different trips different ways. We stay onsite and offsite. We only do offsite bc my parents have a timeshare and it's free for us as far as a place to stay goes. When we stay onsite we never leave disney property. When we do the timeshare we do universal 2 or 3 days bc we have a rental car. When onsite we go to epcot normally arrival day. Ride 3-4 rides them do WS. Makes for a relaxing arrival day not running around at MK right away. We do try and do atleast 2 MK and 2 Epcot days every trip. Sometimes just 1/2 days at HS and Ak. My wife did a internship in downtown disney so that's a must every trip along with going to the wedding pavilion since we were married there. We try to tour the bay lake bars while there too. Dinner at Le Celier is a must every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom