Your own creepy Epcot tree!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
That's right folks - now you too can have your own personal creepy Epcot tree at home! All you need is a tree!

Just like this one!

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/500/medium/10-Photo_10.jpghttp://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=61063

The creepy Epcot tree was first seen obeying it's restraining order and remaining atleast 50 yards away from the Land (and its moral appreciation of all-thing green and earthy), as noted in this recent thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=61063

The fact that it's staring at the nearby restrooms not creepy enough? Well, how about it stare right into your bedroom window at night? Or maybe let it watch your children play in the backyard from an unsettling distance?

http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail.cfm?prod=5169&UDC=Y

From Harriet Carter, maker of fine products like "Urine Gone" and the "Home Hair Cutting Umbrella" can now purchase the hideous and creepy Epcot tree face for just $14.98!

matrtj

The tree face is not as disturbing as Harrier Carter herself!

Is this a new form of Hidden Mickey? An odd tree face in each park?

pat in the hat

Reminds me of the trees from the Wizard of Oz. What Disney films have trees like that? For some reason, an old Disney animated flik comes to mind, but I can't place it. Even so, this was at Epcot?

I certainly wouldn't buy the kit, but if you had a lot of trees together, it could be a neat effect at Halloween.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
rainfully said:
I'm just amazed at the pure... well... crap that some people will actually buy... :lol:
couldnt have said it better myself....... you want to know how to keep neighbors from popping in to say hello.... put these on all your trees and they wont think twice about walking up that sidewalk.

CoffeeJedi

mousermerf said:
What if they put this Tiki tissue dispenser in the new rennovated polynesian rooms?

http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail.cfm?pth=25&Cat=147&prod=3181&sr=1

:eek: wow!!!!!

I MUST OWN THIS!!!! That is by far the coolest tissue dispenser i have ever seen. (i will admit however, that i kind of have a thing for Tikis, and my collection is always growing)

As for the trees...... i've seen these sold at various stores around me. Yeah, creeeeeepyyyyyy. Trees with faces are some of the most terrifying images in fantasy horror.

Laura

Premium Member
OMG I should put one of those faces on my big tree in the front yard. It would be hilarious, and would give my husband a scare when he's mowing the lawn and sees it for the first time LOL!!

Mousermerf - do you think you could like take a map of Epcot and put a little star where you saw that tree? I really want to see it for myself. I love seeing weird stuff like that at Disney!

Scooter

rainfully said:
I'm just amazed at the pure... well... crap that some people will actually buy... :lol:

If you are refering to the "Tree face" as crap I resent it.

I have a "Tree face" in a huge oak tree in my front yard.

I get nice comments from everyone who walks down the sidewalk and sees it.

The kids walk by my oak tree every day on their way to elementary school and always make a point to say hello to "Mister Tree" :lol:

It's adorable, and one of the more fun investments I've ever made.

joel_maxwell

Scooter said:
If you are refering to the "Tree face" as crap I resent it.

I have a "Tree face" in a huge oak tree in my front yard.

I get nice comments from everyone who walks down the sidewalk and sees it.

The kids walk by my oak tree every day on their way to elementary school and always make a point to say hello to "Mister Tree" :lol:

It's adorable, and one of the more fun investments I've ever made.
so i guess my "scare the neighbors" theory is shot to......... kids, what would we do without them :D

hcswingfield

I just have flowers in my front yard (real ones) and flamingos (plastic ones). Neighbors comment on them, too. The tree face is not my style, though.

joel_maxwell

hcswingfield said:
I just have flowers in my front yard (real ones) and flamingos (plastic ones). Neighbors comment on them, too. The tree face is not my style, though.
i think you live down the street form me. :lol:

hcswingfield

OOPS! Forgot to do the "Quote thing" (quote: i think you live down the street form me. :lol:))<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Are you in Crestwood? Maybe we could carpool to WDW next trip!

rainfully

hcswingfield said:

Now plastic lawn flamingos I can totally dig! :lol: :D

:lookaroun

aeillill

all the neighbors like my tree faces too, if anything it encourages people to talk to you more then scares them away from you, in my experience atleast

hcswingfield

aeillill said:
all the neighbors like my tree faces too, if anything it encourages people to talk to you more then scares them away from you, in my experience atleast

I just can't help but thinking that if trees really do have souls (like the Druids believe) that down inside their trunks they are absolutely mortified by having a plastic face decoration put on them. Sort of like housecats when you try to make them pose with a cute hat. Watch out, the only defense the tree has is to fall on your house or your car. I wouldn't risk making it mad! :lol:

rainfully

hcswingfield said:
I just can't help but thinking that if trees really do have souls (like the Druids believe) that down inside their trunks they are absolutely mortified by having a plastic face decoration put on them. Sort of like housecats when you try to make them pose with a cute hat. Watch out, the only defense the tree has is to fall on your house or your car. I wouldn't risk making it mad! :lol:

LMAO!

One of these days you're going to walk outside to see the tree making angry eyes at you... if the eyes turn red... RUN!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom