Your number 1 fun restaurant.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Tough call but I'll go with Ohana. It is fun to listen to the Hawaiian music in the background, fun to see the ukulele player, fun to see the coconut race, fun to see the castle in the distance, and it is fun to eat all the yummy food.

JIMINYCR

My son enjoys the Sci Fi restaurant because he enjoys watching the old Sci Fi spots and cartoons. Me, I enjoy Hoop Dee Doo Review for the fun old time routines.

Blueskyze

1900 Park Fare would probably be the meal I considered the most fun this year - it was hilarious watching the stepsisters interactions with everyone, especially when they were shouting back and forth to each other across the room about my son. :)

sgtmgd

I was asked yesterday about my trip this year and got asked this odd question.Which restaurant did you have the most fun at? They were at WDW last year with there two kids 6 & 8 and they had a great Disney experience at 50's Prime Time,so much so,they ate there four times during their stay,(14 days ) We have ate there in the past and enjoyed the retro style atmosphere and the CM'S are real fun.But this year our number one fun restaurant would have to go to T-Rex.The food was better than I was expecting,but the look on some kids faces as dinosaurs came to life was priceless.So what is your favourite fun restaurant?:)

Hard to beat T-Rex...its a shame they didnt put that in AK

wiigirl

Sci-Fi is always fun for me. I love enjoying my hamburger while sitting in the cars watching the movie clips.

I think thats my husbands fav :p
75.gif

Britt

Chef Mickeys for sure!!! Both times we've been, we've had great character interaction and the kids have a blast with the deserts.

The food is very....meh, but the character stuff is fun :D

Hobnail Boot

Biergarten. My friends and I aren't really the "interactive" meal kind of people. We like to just hang out. At Biergarten, we can continue to nibble and drink well after we're done eating and watch the performances. It's just a fun, relaxing atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom