Your Late Night Bite?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,So you've left the parks and are heading back to your resort hotel,and feeling that hunger pang.Is there anything special you get from your food court to take back to your room for that late night bite.Our tradition is to share a 16" pizza between three of us.Do you have a special late night snack.?:slurp:

ddbowdoin

last year I dropped into beaches and cream a few times right before they shut down the kitchen for a quick burger!

minnielaw

When staying at POR, my husband and boys would venture to the food court for milkshakes and some arcade games while I "rested". :)

We are staying at BWV this fall and I am looking forward to being able to pick up snacks in Epcot. How awesome to be able walk over to WS for a late night treat! :sohappy:

NiarrNDisney

Well when I leave Epcot or DHS and we are still hungry we tend to head over to Boardwalk To Go or the Pizza Window for a late snack.
MMM Cheese Fries :slurp:
We get a beer or a margarita from either Boardwalk Joe's or the Pizza Window and relax alond the water

disneygirl1

I think it depends on where we stay, but usually french fries. But when we stayed at AKL, I was all about eating a zebra dome before bed! :ROFLOL:

worldfanatic

We often stay at the Boardwalk Resort, and love that we're near 2 places that have food available later than most.

The ESPN Club, and Kimonos at the Swan.
Although we usually stay at the restaurant and drink beer as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom