Your favourite attraction in each park and the reason why

CheshireCat12

MK- Splash Mountain- nothing says Disney like good storytelling, music, and animatronics
Epcot- Illuminations (does that count?)
DHS- RnRC- the launch really does it for me!
AK- EE - nice queue, fun ride, nice view from the lift hill

DfromATX

This is a fun thread and I enjoyed reading everyone's answers. Some answers were expected and others different. For me, here goes:
MK - (my favorite park) - Splash is #1 but I have many #2's (even including IASW). I just love that darn ride. Nothing says Disney more than Splash Mountain.
HS - ToT because it's the scariest ride ever! I also love the journey before the drops.
Epcot - Living with the Land - a little weird I know, but I saw another person list it as well. It's nice and long, and I really like most of the boat rides (see IASW above).
AK - my least favorite park, but I do enjoy Everest and Dinosaur.

Chef Mickey

MK - Haunted Mansion. The greatest ride of all time. So much to it...genius. Detailed. Deep. I simply love it.

EPCOT - Spaceship Earth. Classic EPCOT. A great idea brought to reality. Detailed, intelligent, rimless, and not linked to anything in particular.

HS - Tower of Terror. Perhaps the most ambitious ride ever created. Incredible. Thrilling. Detailed. Intricate in every way.

AK - Expedition Everest. Incredibly we'll done. A working yeti makes it the best ride imagined at Disney. Even without it, the ride is just so well done. So ambitious.

Mrsdonaldduck

Very fun! I love the responses!

Mk splash mountain! Love the music and the big drop
Epcot - Soarin! I listen to the music in my car and wish I was there
Ak - Everest! I will never forget my first ride on Everest with my seven year old his arms in the air loving it and my eyes closed so right
Hs in have never ridden tot, star tours or RnR so I guess toy story mania....

mergatroid

Original Poster
Well at a quick glance, the two stand out results appear to be that Splash Mountain wins in the MK and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror wins at the Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom