YOUR favorite time to come?

Britt

We're considering going to WDW in Jan or Feb (the end of Jan, begin of Feb). What time of the year are you a fan of going? : )

We've been in April and also in Sept. Sept was the clear winner of the 2, for sure...lol

onesandzeros

I’ve been to WDW many times in March and yes it’s Spring Break and without a Disney room discount it’s peak cost season. But it’s relative nice weather and I enjoy baseball. The Atlanta Braves have Spring Training at the ESPN Wide World complex.

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

Anytime the Christmas decorations are up but especially after Thanksgiving but before Christmas! You haven't seen WDW until you've seen it with the Christmas decorations and special events such as the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights. In addition, the weather is usually very nice.

Upvote 0

Mickey87

Anytime the Christmas decorations are up but especially after Thanksgiving but before Christmas! You haven't seen WDW until you've seen it with the Christmas decorations and special events such as the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights. In addition, the weather is usually very nice.

For me going at Christmas time is incredibly special. There is Disney magic and then there is Disney Christmas magic.

Upvote 0

EpcotCenter82

mid to late October is my favorite time to go. I love the Epcot Food & Wine Festival and the Halloween decorations at MK. The weather is usually just about perfect. My next trip is under 30 days!

Upvote 0

jamesgf

We're considering going to WDW in Jan or Feb (the end of Jan, begin of Feb). What time of the year are you a fan of going? : )

We've been in April and also in Sept. Sept was the clear winner of the 2, for sure...lol

We are going the last week of Jan 2013, we have done this for our last 2 trips. We make sure to go one week after MLK weekend, the crowds are very low which makes it a very fun trip to the parks. It's not the warmest time if year, but having little to no wait for the attractions makes it worth it for us.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Have only been during our Spring Break in March and LOVE it! I know it is peak season, and therefore more expensive and all, and it is always very crowded when we are down there, but we still love it just the same. I think a main plus for us is we are usually leaving a not-so-nice Canadian winter behind us when we head down in March, so it is nice to escape it even if it is only for a couple of weeks. Plus, it gives us something to look forward to during those long, cold winter nights. Like my signature says - Nothing beats Spring Break at WDW!!! :)

Upvote 0

luv

Christmas used to be my favorite time at WDW. Lights of Wonder at Epcot, the 'Twas the Night Before Christmas show during MVMCP...both gone...and they were my two favorite things. I also mourn the Christmas Country Bears. :(

I think F&G is my favorite. Also like MNSSHP, but wish they'd do it up a little bigger decorations-wise.

Upvote 0

PUSH

Out of the 4 different months I've been there (March, April, June, August and October), March and October win out. I assume both of those wouldy easily be topped during late November/early December though.

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
May and October/November are my favorites. Great weather, and either the Flower & Garden Festival or the Food & Wine Festival!

Pretty much right after Nov. 1, they start putting up the Christmas decorations, which is an added benefit.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Late October/early November. Great weather, Food & Wine, busy but still manageable crowds, Halloween and Christmas decorations. It's the best.

Thats my favorite time too! Nice weather too usually..
:)
75.gif

Upvote 0

Sofiesmom

I have been there in July, end of August and beginning of September. September definitley wins!! You WALK on all the rides and there are NO crowds. Although now that they are offering free dining during that time of the year now it is starting to get a little busier than normal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom