Your Favorite Resort Hotel Restaurant

jeffk410

My vote is Boma. I have not been to Jiko or Saana. I am trying Saana next month, so maybe my opinion will change. However, I love the food at Boma and I don't think any hotel is as well themed as AKL.

My second option would be Cali grill.

lunchbox1175

Haha.....there are so many different factors...especially the budget we may or may not be on.

Party like its 1999 budget : Shula's - Dolphin
The money's good but lets not spend too much budget : 'Ohana - Poly
The both girls need braces and we haven't saved up Christmas money budget : Boatwrights - Old Key West

horizons82

For me, it's so hard to answer this because I always look at the overall experience of dining at a resort hotel. In addition to a great meal, we also enjoy walking around the grounds and enjoying the public areas of the resort and looking around the nice lobbies and even playing video games in the arcades :)

There are some restaurants where the food may be better, but restaurants at other resorts may have better views or hotel areas and such-which is what makes this so hard! ;)

I think my vote would go to Jiko because I loved the food, the restaurant itself was beautiful with the shifting-color lighting and bird sculptures hanging from the ceiling. Additionally, you also get to look around the lovely AKL as well as see all of the animals and such that graze within the center of the lodge.

Close runner-ups would be California Grill, Artist Point and Sanaa (I have yet to go to Narcoossee's or V & A's).

I'd say my favorite holiday dinner experience though is Cirticos, with being in the GF and being able to see the gingerbread house and enjoy the decorations and such while also enjoying a great dinner.

slappy magoo

Boma, both for the great selection and for sentimental reasons - it was the first dinner my wife and I had at WDW on our first trip, back when we were just all boyfriend-girlfriend and junk. The Lodge was our first resort and as anyone who's stated there can probably attest, it does have an allure and a magic all its own.

PhilharMagician

I am not sure that this would even qualify, but my favorite spot is Top of the World Lounge. The main reason is that it is quiet in the early evening when it opens. It is great to go in and have a few cocktails and some lighter fare. The quiet is really enjoyable after a few days of absolute madness and chaos everywhere you go in WDW.

Sanaa would be next on my list.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Yachtsman Steakhouse is easily our favorite. For the food and then being able to grab dessert at Beaches & Cream followed by a walk around the Boardwalk just makes it a win win for us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom