Your Fave WDW Mountain & Why??

Your Fave WDW Mountain & Why?

• Total voters

bdearl41

tough

Sentimentaly got to go with Splash Mountain, most fun is Expedition Everest, most believable story, Space.

I say Splash for length of ride.

Bork Bork

If we were including DLR, I'd say Space Mountain, because the on-board audio makes that ride AMAZING!

But at WDW it is definitely Splash. I'm a sucker for boat rides and Splash is a boat ride on steroids. I can only imagine how great it'd be if all the AAs and effects were working.

Sarabi124

First of all, I love all of these rides and this is a tough question. It's between EE and Splash, but EE is probs my favorite because I'm a huge thrill ride junkie and this ride gives me butterflies. Plus... my BTMR experience has not been all fun and Space makes me slightly dizzy. Still love the mountains though :)

Walt Disney1955

I know my #1, but the rest is tough

Splash
Everest
Thunder
Space

None of these should be #4, but one of them has to be. I guess I pick Splash because of the wonderful theming of the ride and the length as well. I've always described it as peaceful as Small World with a nice drop at the end. Plus that view at the top just before you drop, wow!

Everest is the most thrilling out of the 4 from a raw standpoint. I'll never forget my mother screaming blue murder because she literally thought the track was torn apart and we would fall right off. But lots to like, it stands on its own as a thrilling ride. That downward spiral in the dark is epic.

Thunder is the first rollercoaster I fell in love with. I love the twists and turns and the theming is great.

Space is #4. I don't know why. One of them had to be. I love the dark factor. I love being cranked up in the beginning in pitch darkness. And the kicker, you are going as slow as molasses (28 mph). But you never know it, in the dark and with the effects. Not to mention you swear you are going to bump into other people.

surfsupdon

Big Thunder.

Back seat in the dark is incredibly fun and wild.

It's outside so on a brisk night it adds a little something extra, and when the fireworks are going it's a real treat.

Hands down my favorite mountain.

Yet I will not even consider riding it during the day. Just feels slower, not as wild. Perception at night def has a TON to do with it.

Chrononymous

Splash all the way!

Pretty much for all the reasons that others enjoy it too.

It has some spectacular effects (when they are working)
It has been beautifully designed with tons of little details
The storytelling is near-perfect
Translating the theme of the animated antics of Brer Rabbit into a cohesive, enjoyable, and thrilling ride is a pretty big achievement
The music is catchy and wonderful

When I think back to all my trips to WDW, riding Splash is always one of the highlights.

MinnieEars527

I love and can't get enough of EE. Even without the yeti working it's a great ride with beautiful theming.
Space Mountain is a close second. Just a classic, awesome ride.
Splash is good on a hot day and at night during Wishes. Nothing beats the view from the top.
Last for me is BTMRR. I enjoy the ride but the queue is so unpleasant we rarely go on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom