Your dream 5th park!

mac_connell

Original Poster
We're all waiting for the day that Disney announces plans for a new park in WDW. So I want to know if it it was all up to you, what would the theme of the new park be? If it was me, I would create "Dark/Night Kingdom" it would be all about thrills and excitement. I would also dedicate a whole section of the park to Disney villians! What would you do?!

rob0519

I would like it to be similary to the Magic Kingdom. An alternative place that would hold the interest of younger children, stay open late and take some of the massive crowds away from MK after dark when there is no other place to go.

Launchpad McQuack

I'd stick with the idea for a "Dark Kingdoms"/"villains" park.

"Main Street" would be kind of the opposite of Main Street, USA, in that it would have sort of a spooky village look, as opposed to a bright, vibrant town.

The centerpiece of the park would be Maleficent's castle, preferably complete with a dragon perched on/wrapped around it.

In addition to that, there would also be a Maleficent "dragon" coaster.

One "land" would be devoted entirely to A Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm not even really a big fan of the movie, but it would provide for great atmosphere and a couple attractions.

I'd have a candy shop modeled after the witch's cottage from Hansel and Gretel (there is no H&G Disney movie, but that's ok, there doesn't need to be).

There would need to be some attraction, shop or restaurant that allows visitor to interact with the Magic Mirror from Snow White.

Speaking of Snow White, maybe rebuild/reimagine Snow White's Scary Adventures in close to that Magic Mirror location.

Some kind of Sleepy Hollow/Headless Horseman dark ride.

I had some other ideas, but I can't think of them now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom