You know you or your family are Disney freaks when....

happymom52003

Original Poster
I know there have been threads like this before, but I think they are fun so I'm starting another one.:)

You know you or your family are Disney freaks when.....you visit your state capitol buliding on a field trip and when the guide asks the kids to look at the various symbols on the state seals that are etched into the floor and guess what they mean, your three year old starts pointing out "hidden Mickeys" that she sees in the seals. Needless to say, the tour guide had no earthly idea what my child was talking about.

jmvd20

Your 2-year old son sings along when "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" comes on the CD player while driving and, "New Horizons" is one of his favorite songs!

swimmom

We are always seeing hidden Mickeys outside of WDW!!!!! My mother bought a LaCrosse and everytime I pull into the driveway behind her car I see a hidden Mickey in the tail lights!!!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
...When you get out of countless Humanities your freshman year of college an call your father to tell him you learned about something from Spaceship Earth!

:eek:

(Yeah, I did that...)

figmentisgreat

You wake up at 11:00 AM on your 90 day mark, start screaming because you get to make ADR's and proceed to dance, scream, and yell giddily to all of the Disney music while you are on hold!!!!!!!!!! (Now it's the Tiki Room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Slighty

We are always seeing hidden Mickeys outside of WDW!!!!! My mother bought a LaCrosse and everytime I pull into the driveway behind her car I see a hidden Mickey in the tail lights!!!!!

TOO TRUE!! We are always doing that, people give us the weirdest looks!!! :D

DisneyPrincess5

Haha let's see.. when...

-You sink into a deep depression the first full day you're back home
-You start planning your next trip during your current trip
-You can sing along to every song on every attraction
-You keep your eyes pealed at all times for hidden mickeys even if you're not actually in WDW
-The desktop picture on your computer is from a trip or some other picture or something Disney
-You have your ADRs in order WAAAY before Disney Dining is aware of them
-You have a smile plastered on your face just thinking about it..like right now!

:ROFLOL:

dopeylove

When you buy DISNEY eggs at the grocery store. Our local grocery store carries Disney eggs with a little stamp of a different character on each egg. The carton is also decorated Disney.

hcswingfield

When you own over 60 items of clothing with Disney characters on it.
When you use a Chase Disney Visa card
When over half of your Christmas decorations have a Disney theme
When over half of your DVD/Blu-Ray collection is from Disney
When you realize you have eaten at every restaurant in the WDW parks.

KingStefan

When your 8 yo daughter calls the little tiny crucifix (about 1/2 inch tall) imbedded in the floor at the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe in Orlando where the Eucharistic Minister is supposed to stand a "hidden Jesus".

Boray

Your husband measures purchases on the Visa Disney card in Dole Whip Floats!!! ($400 purchase = One Dole Whip Float)

Cynderella

You know your a Disney freak when you get Mickey tattooed on you!

mickeytat.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

You constantly relate things to EPCOT. Like classes.

European History would be a walk in WS or in Spaceship Earth.

Biology/Chem= LWTL

Literature=JII

No, I never do this.:lookaroun:lol:

Flower'sChild

:When I go to see TinkerBell and the Fairies 18 times during my 2 week birthday vacation :eek: :sohappy: Also keep in mind that I knew that the line would be about a 45 minutes to an hour wait :eek: :sohappy:

O Yes and also when I go to DisneyWorld for 2 weeks for my Birthday :eek: :sohappy:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
-when you make it your mission to ride every attraction in each park.

-when you can look at other people's pictures and can tell them exactly where they were taken by looking at the trash can in the background

-when you take pictures of the abandoned Legendary Years section of Pop Century

-when you take pictures of rehab walls to post here on WDW Magic

- when you walk around the park with a Hidden Mickey book and like to "check off" the ones you find

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom