You know you addicted to WDW when...

tiaragirl

WHEN..

... you get so excited when the Fantasmic! theme music comes on your iPod, you text your sister.

... you jokingly start reciting the TOT preshow and then realize you know the whole thing.

... you are lifeguarding and mentally planning outfits for your next trip/you are shopping and you pick things up saying "this would be great for Disney!"

... you and your mother are watching American Idol and start saying "How do people?" and "Wait a minute, I love that idea - how 'bout some backstage passes" à la Steve Tyler.

Spike-in-Berlin

WHEN
-at least 50% of your t-shirts have writings on like "Kali River Rapids", "Expedition Everest", "Polynesian Resort" etc.

-you drink about 90% percent of your tea, coffee, milk, juice etc. at home out of Disney merchandise mugs and refillable mugs from the resorts.

-you still carry your Disney resort room card in your wallet although your last trips was months or even YEARS ago.

-you start the day with the Magic Kingdom Entrance BGM loop playing in your home.

-you discuss on WDWmagic the new colors of the restroom doors in Tomorrowland.

-you use Disney towels in your bathroom, your gym and about anywhere else.

-you still have at least two dozen pieces of soap, shampoos and conditioners from disney resorts in your bathroom at HOME.

-you go shopping with WDW-bags in your local supermarket.

-you lose your temper if you hear people saying about WDW "but isn't that only for kids?"

-you lose your temper ALSO if people call WDW "Disneyland".

-you go berserk if someone you know dares to call WDW "kitsch".

-you list up all the attractions in the parks in your head when you swim your lanes at your gym to kill the time.

habe20

When all you think about is Disney 24/7

When your checking how many days till your next trip

When you go to your closest Disney store just to get a taste of the magic:slurp:

When you listen to Epcots Innoventions on your Ipod all day long and close your eyes to pretend your actually in Epcot

GOT2SAMMIES

...You have at least two Dooney and Bourke disney purses with the Mickey and Friends checkbook cover and checks
...You save every pamplet and map from every trip and or you get a new map everytime you go even though you don't need it:lol:
....you have all your used theme parke tickets (even the paper ones) even though there are no good anymore...
.....You still have your parking pass from the Magic Kingdom from 4/15/2008 (yes I have it in my glove box)
..You still have your MVMCP wrist band from Nov (it's not on my wrist but I am not throwing it away!
..You check the Disney Store online everyday to see what new theme park merchandise is for sale

Spike-in-Berlin

When

-you are only interested in visiting nations for vacation that are represented in World Showcase.

-you have a strange feeling of leaving the real world and entering some sort of outer "void", every time you leave WDW by car or bus because you are going shopping at the Florida Mall or something similar and have a great feeling of relief the moment you are back in the WORLD.

-you talk of your own home as if it would be a mere temporarily exile you want to leave as fast as possible because your REAL home is the Wilderness Lodge, the Polynesian, the Pop Century etc.

-you start to hum or whistle the tune of the Mickey Mouse March at work.

-you don't even talk about Universal Studios or other parks in the area (Are there any other parks in the area?) and consider people who visit them although they are staying at WDW heretics or traitors.

Sarabell

when your friends give you that weird look for being a 26 year old addict of disney!

Hey! that makes 2 of us!! my mom thinks I'm a freak sometimes because I tell her things like toontown is being demolished at WDW or a little mermaid ride is being built.

If she only knew I belong to a forum on WDW stuff she would probably put me in a mental institution :ROFLOL:

Walt Disney1955

When certain words, smells or even songs remind you of Disney.

For example, regardless of where I am if someone utters the phrase "You're in for a real treat" or along those lines I immediately think of Carousel of Progress and the monologue in the beginning that says "Ah, you're in for a real treat, the Carousel of Progress was Walt's own idea"

Songs - Red River Valley, Happy Trails and Home on the Range aren't Disney songs, but they get played on the musical loop in Frontierland and they remind you of Disney.

Smells - Rides like Pirates, Small World etc. have that "water" smell that you just can't describe. Once in a while you get that aroma after a rain storm. Got to love it.

When you watch the first Pirates of the Carribean movie just so you can see references to the ride (still a great film though)

When you watch "Wishes" at night and are mesmerized - even as an adult macho male

When you name off each character during the Spectromagic parade (or close to it)

When you go to Niagara Falls (two hours away) because you are close to it and try and find some attraction with good theming just to make up for not being at Disney

When you go on Youtube and play the entire show of Country Bear Jamboree while you are doing something else on the computer just so you can have some happy music

When you get as close as depressed as you can when you ride the ferry back to the parking lot at the Magic Kingdom

When you have children (like my wife and I just had a son born) and you calculate what age would be appropriate for them to enjoy WDW for the first time

DizneyPryncess

-When you see Hidden Mickey's everywhere, even when you're nowhere near Disney World.

-When you have your unborn child's first Disney trip mentally planned, based on when they have enough hair to get a first haircut at the barber shop.

-When your ring tone is the opening song of the Magic Kingdom, as well as the first song that you play in your car each morning.

-Even if your 20's, you still get Disney themed birthday cakes from your mom.

-You're missing a hockey playoff game to go see Disney Pops Symphony (yikes, DH is not happy with me.) :D

christine1

......When your ready to book your 2012 trip and you haven't even gone on your 2011 trip yet.....

I'm planning on booking our 2012 trip when availability comes up in August...& we don't go for 2011 until November.

We have done that the last three years!! WE go again in August!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom