You know what I want?

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
I want a updated version of the old Disney racing game, boy was that swell! If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the one where you race through tracks designed to look like a lot of the rides. That was one of the best games ever made...and it was Disney! Make one for the Next-gen systems Disney...please!!!

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
I want a updated version of the old Disney racing game, boy was that swell! If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the one where you race through tracks designed to look like a lot of the rides. That was one of the best games ever made...and it was Disney! Make one for the Next-gen systems Disney...please!!!

Here it is, wow! Brings back memories. Does anyone know where I can write to Disney?

Oh I love that game! My dad and I still play it all the time on my PS2. But yes, it is outdated. They should make a new one with all the newer rides and advanced graphics etc.

TheDisneyMagic

Definately a fantastic game, used to play it all the time, it would be great to see something like this on today's generation of console.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom