Yo-Kai Watch at the American Disney Parks

Jack Pumpkinhead

Update: Unless if it could kinda work at Epcot in the Japan pavilion(no offensive)
0003gs51

Yes, because the last thing that Epcot's World Showcase; a land themed to some of the many countries in the world and their cultures, and three out of context attractions; needs is some animated features that originated from the other side of the Earth and isn't all that big in other places, and is all ready found in another place where it is big and has an attraction of it's own.

Twilight_Roxas

0003gs51

Yes, because the last thing that Epcot's World Showcase; a land themed to some of the many countries in the world and their cultures, and three out of context attractions; needs is some animated features that originated from the other side of the Earth and isn't all that big in other places, and is all ready found in another place where it is big and has an attraction of it's own.
Does that count Miyazaki & Studio Ghibli?

brb1006

I would imagine the series to either be at HS. But it might be possible that the franchise might also be used at Universal in the future since Nintendo and Universal had just announced about a future land themed to Nintendo franchises and the Yo-Kai Watch games are part of the Nintendo 3DS lineup as of 2013.

The characters Jibanyan and Komasan have already showed up across various stores across the US and Canada a few months ago and Jibanyan has also showed up for the launch day of the first game at Nintendo Store in NYC and both were at New York Comic Con last year.
nint764-yokai-watch-launch-edm-article-image.jpg

Ryan H. Serowinski

Original Poster
I would imagine the series to either be at HS. But it might be possible that the franchise might also be used at Universal in the future since Nintendo and Universal had just announced about a future land themed to Nintendo franchises and the Yo-Kai Watch games are part of the Nintendo 3DS lineup as of 2013.

The characters Jibanyan and Komasan have already showed up across various stores across the US and Canada a few months ago and Jibanyan has also showed up for the launch day of the first game at Nintendo Store in NYC and both were at New York Comic Con last year.
nint764-yokai-watch-launch-edm-article-image.jpg
Komasan is my favorite Yo-Kai and i drew my own three piece map of Disney's Hollywood Studios(my title being The Hollywood Studios that never was and always would had).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom