Year of a Million Dreams Worng Nametags?

sum41914

Original Poster
Has any of our CPs received the "Correct" name tags yet? I have two that are no where near what is suppossed to be on my name tag. I have "Univ of S Mississippi" and "University of Delaware" the funny thing is I have never stepped foot in either state. Im from Massachusetts and I didn;t want my college on my tag. Kind of missed the ball on that one, eh?

-Jonathan

maelstrom

I've heard stories of Disney seeming to have a really hard time getting name tags correct.

For instance, someone named Tyler would get a tag saying Tler or Tlyer.

I hope you get it sorted out soon.

I have two nametags; one reads Taryn (Redmond, WA) which is correct. The other, however, says Taryn (Front something or other Comm College) which is most definately incorrect. I'm not even IN college, let alone some random school that specializes in Horticulture. I'm keeping it for laughs.

DisneySaint

Mine is and was correct when I received it. I updated it in Team Portal a few weeks ago so that it'd be correct.

Click PERSONAL tab at the top then click on <small>Work Location and Phone, Nametag Name and Hometown</small><small></small>

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I started a conversation with a girl who had Stanford University on her nametag...

...she's never even been in California.

WDWKat26

Are you sure you didn't grab the wrong nametag? Jon is kind of a generic name...if worst comes to worst you can fork out the $2.50 and get it fixed :)

typhoonguy

One of my co-workers speaks spanish and arabic, but her name tag came with swedish and cantonese. :)

For any of you that got incorrect name tags (incorrect city/college/ect) be sure to check SAP. If your information was entered wrong by your recruiter at casting, you can adjust the information yourself to the proper location. Go to the Cast Portal and look under the 'personal tab'. Right-hand column, about half way down the page. You'll see a section that says things like 'update my dependents, view my record card' yada yada... it's one of the links in there that says something like 'update my hometown'

WDWKat26

Eek! That would stink...

One of my co-workers speaks spanish and arabic, but her name tag came with swedish and cantonese. :)

For any of you that got incorrect name tags (incorrect city/college/ect) be sure to check SAP. If your information was entered wrong by your recruiter at casting, you can adjust the information yourself to the proper location. Go to the Cast Portal and look under the 'personal tab'. Right-hand column, about half way down the page. You'll see a section that says things like 'update my dependents, view my record card' yada yada... it's one of the links in there that says something like 'update my hometown'

joanna71985

Did you get the wrong nametag? If you haven't gotten yours yet you need to pick it up in the Zoo in the computer office or from the Zoo Manager.

No. The thing is, I haven't gotten any nametag. I talked to the Zoo, and Zizzy said that they don't have any for the CPs. At this point I would take a wrong town nametag.

WDWKat26

Geez. Talk about getting the shaft. Hopefully they'll find their way into the Zoo soon. Maybe you could steal a tag that says you're from Harvard or something ;)

daringstoic

Ok, here's an odd question: I did my CP during the Happiest Celebration, and was really bummed that I didn't get a name tag with my hometown on it. I'm seasonal, and coming back to work for a few days in November, and I was wondering if I would be able to get a new nametag for the Year of a Million Dreams. Do I have to order it from costuming, or will my area take care of it. For that matter, am I even supposed to wear my old one when I come back?

WDWKat26

Ok, here's an odd question: I did my CP during the Happiest Celebration, and was really bummed that I didn't get a name tag with my hometown on it. I'm seasonal, and coming back to work for a few days in November, and I was wondering if I would be able to get a new nametag for the Year of a Million Dreams. Do I have to order it from costuming, or will my area take care of it. For that matter, am I even supposed to wear my old one when I come back?

Hmm...I don't see why you wouldn't be able to call costuming and order a nametag. But FYI, order it ASAP so you can have it when you get down there. Also, they'll just deduct the cost out of your paycheck :)

mo13501

Name tags

Being an alumni I can tell you that we have names from kids that left the program a year ago. Never understood why they couldnt make the correction but it is the way it is. If you have any questions about the CP experience, please let me know as I am full of information.:D

AliciaLuvzDizne

LOL Alfred State is near my old hometown in Buffalo, NY :)
WOW so it IS a real college?? :lookaroun

;)

I googled it because people kept asking me where it is and I had no idea where to tell them.

I heard that the CP Nametags were printed with the wrong batch of colleges...and that NO ONE got the right school right off the bat.
who knows rumors fly a lot around here

I'm happier with my hometown than my school anyways

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom