Yeah!!!!!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Thanks everybody! I'm so excited.

In response to some posts-

*NowInc: Free stuff? At Disney World?!? You must be crazy!:rolleyes:
*Disneyprep50321: Maria had it right. My name is pronounced as "marsha"
*2much2do: I have traditions on the 11th and start work soon after that.
*hmmpman: How can I refuse an offer to watch Tap? Just pick a day!:animwink:

Coronado

Cool..............My family will be at AK...(my daughters favorite). on Saturday May 4.....I will look for you......If it is raining, I will be the one with the yellow pauncho....otherwise.....I will just be one of the masses:D

Tramp

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I'm finally, officially a Disney cast member!!!!!! Words cannot express how excited I am!

Please come by and visit me!!!!! I'll be working at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom.:slurp:

I promise to look ya up in late June, early July...what exactly will you be doing there? Cooking?....cleaning tables?....supervising?
...and what are your hours?

mickeyfan

Hey Silly...........I'm so happy for you. I will be seeing you sometime between May 22nd-28th. I plan to visit the new passholders lounge there!!

CONGRATULATIONS............YOU WILL BE THE BEST CAST MEMBER EVER!!!!!

:sohappy:

Coronado

We were at pizzafari.... but no one had a pin on that said silly:lol: We went to see the new AP lounge.....no dice until the 18th....will be back in a couple of weeks.... ski ya!

DisneyPhD

Re: Re: Yeah!!!!!

Originally posted by raven

Congrats! I've been a CM for over 6 months and I love it! I will be headed down to FL to work in the winter. Hope to see you there!

Oh that is right you are escaping and leaving us (even though we have never personally met, but do live in the same city!!!) :lol:

I will remeber this next winter, good timing on your part. Right now it is lovely here. (funny I don't have this strong disire to go to WDW in the spring and summer, only winter.

Best of luck both of you. Silly next time I will be in WDW will be March of 2003, so I will see where you are working then and drop by! ( you will have lots of experince by then :) )

Tink

Good job, Silly! I love Pizzafari - they have good food and we always find a nice secluded place in the screened in area to eat and just relax. I'll look for you in July!

Irrawaddy Erik

i know how ya feel silly i have about a week before i return to fantasyland/toontown so im getting real antsy .........ill prob be down for a little over a month so ill go look for ya ..k

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom