Yeah!!!!!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I'm finally, officially a Disney cast member!!!!!! Words cannot express how excited I am!

Please come by and visit me!!!!! I'll be working at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom.:slurp:

DanStat

Cool! You're working at my favorite theme park!

CONGRATULATIONS! :sohappy:

We're all so proud of you!

Shoot, do you get to hook-us-up wit yo' employee discount?!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by sillyspook13
I'm finally, officially a Disney cast member!!!!!! Words cannot express how excited I am!

Please come by and visit me!!!!! I'll be working at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom.:slurp:

ARE YOU CRAZY??? Do you really want all of these folks dropping by? (I'll be sure to say hi next time I'm there. :)) Congrats on getting a foot in the door....I have a feeling you'll be on to bigger and better things before long. ;)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Congrats on getting the job!
I hope you have alot of fun working there. I wish I could become a Cast Member. I think it would be pretty cool.

2much2do

Congrats!!!
When do you start? I'll be at AK next Thursday, and I love Pizzafari!!!!

Leaving in three days and going outta my mind!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

raven

Originally posted by sillyspook13

Congrats! I've been a CM for over 6 months and I love it! I will be headed down to FL to work in the winter. Hope to see you there!

figmentmom

COngratulations!! I'll stop by on my next trip - not 'til August, if you're still in that location - and I promise not to embarrass you, either!!!

Huggups

Congrats! That is about the coolest :cool: thing. Sounds like fun:sohappy: fun:sohappy: fun:sohappy: ! I've always wanted to work in WDW.:dazzle: Good Luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom