Yak and Yeti question

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
We are traveling down in a couple weeks and have ADRs at Yak & Yeti. I have read reviews, both good and bad, but my question is concerning the menu. I thought I saw somewhere a kids menu for this place before making the ADR, but now I can not seem to find it. So I am hoping that anyone who has been recently can confirm they do have a kids menu and assuming they still do, if anyone knows where I can view it.. that would be appreciated. I hope I don't have to cancel, as I want to try it at least once. Thanks

pacochran

Thanks for asking the question as we are going in December and my son generally orders from the kids menu as he is a picky eater. Hadn't thought about that. Look's like they have things he will like.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
$7.49

All items are served with choicie of carrot sticks,
applesauce cup, fruit punch gellatin or chicken fried rice

Mini Burger
Vegetable Lo Main
Chicken Bites
Egg Roll

Dessert - Ice Cream Sundae $1.49

Add a kid-sized portion of milk or apple juice in a souvenir cup.

Soft drinks or french fries available upon request

Craig & Lisa

We ate there in March and found the food to be very good, some of the fare is standard that you can find in any similar resturant. But overall it was a good meal. Try the fried green beans :slurp: everybody at the table had their hands on them. If your ADRs are late then you can walk out of AK and have great views of the park at night. Enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom