Yacht Club Questions

Thrawn

Account Suspended
I've posted one thread before, but I still have a few questions I would like to have answered if you guys would oblige me it would be much appreciated.

1) The refillable mugs are in your room when you check in. What if you wanted to pick up another mug. Say we had four people staying, and they were four mugs. Couple days later, we can't find one of the mugs. (Very possible with my family) Can they be purchased? Even if the mug isn't lost, I still might want to pick one or two to just make sure we had a couple extras, or for souvenir types, since we have mugs from all of our other trips.

2) Been checking out the menus for the nearby restaraunts on wdwig.com. However, I am confused about one thing: Beaches and Cream serves sandwiches as well as the ice cream. Are the sandwiches sit down only? Or are they listed incorrectly on the wdwig site?

3) Breakfast. I love the Cape May Character Breakfast (since it is a buffet) but I think more than twice in the trip would be too much. Where else serves breakfast in the immediate area? What about EPCOT for breakfast? Any places with really good food in the park?

4) Easiest way to get to MK? Is it the bus or by going through EPCOT and taking the monorail? I think the bus would be quicker, but how long is the wait?

I have a couple more that I can't think of right now but when I do I will post them. Thanks in advance.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Original Poster
One of the other questions I have is this:

5) Can you combine tickets together anywhere else but at the World? I have 4 or 5 days total left on various park hoppers from my last trip and I wanted to have those all on one ticket. I would love to have it straightened out right away, but if I have to wait til I get down there I guess I have to. I have heard that the Disney Stores cannot do it, but can AAA combine them? Or am I just misinformed about the Disney Stores and they can do it?

Upvote 0
I can only answer a few of your questions

You can also eat at Spoodles for breakfast. they have both a non-Character breakfast and you can also order. It is very good. They had this breakfast pizza, Pizza del Sol, that was awesome.

Bus or monorail........I would opt for bus. By the time you get through EPCOT and wait for a monorail, the bus would be there. They come every 20 mins give or take a few minutes. If you took the monorail you would go to the TTC and have to transfer to another monorail to the MK. The bus goes straight to the MK. The thing about the bus...on the trip back you make stops at the Swan/Dolphin,YandB Club and BW.....it's up to you...

For the mugs I imagine you just call Guest Services and they could help you if you lost a mug. I think they also sell them in the shops and maybe even at Hurricane Hanna's.......

Upvote 0

Charinr

Breakfast

I can answer a little about the breakfast. If it's characters you want try the Noraway breakfast. It's a princes breakfast w/o Cinderella. I heard this was great but have not tried it myself. Also, some of the other hotels. We sometimes try to make it to another hotel prior to the park opening and have breakfast there then take the monorail (this works for us on the days going to MK from the Yacht club location). If you're planning on doing the Animal Kingdom one day do the Donald's Breakfastsaurus. It's wonderful. Plus if you schedule prior to the park opening you get in first. It's really neat if you haven't done that one already you should give it a try.
I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Charinr

The mugs

I don't mean to ask this under your post but I just wanted to know what the deal was w/the mugs? Does the Beach club offer the same thing? Is it only on upgraded rooms?

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Most resorts have mugs you can buy for around 10$ and they are good for free refills for your whole trip. While it is not offically declared they can be used on other trips in the future at that resort. The only resort that doesn't seem to have the free refills is OKW. (they have mugs but refills cost as much as normal pop.)

There was 4 mugs in our room when we arived (one of each color) and can be purached in any of the stores or counter service. They can be filled at any restrant at Y&B (even sit down ones) and the pool bar. In both lobbys in the morning they have a small bar that services breakfest food, coffe and refills on the mugs.

Beaches and Cream is a small sit down dinner (50's style) with a take out area. All of the food can be eat in or take out (except the Kitchen Sink, a REALLY big ice cream sundae) They do have the best burgers in the World. Also you have easy acess to all the board walk restants. Many good fast food and sit down places to eat there. The Bakery is good.

Yes the bus to MK is the easiest way to get there. You can do the Epcot thing to monorail, but I only recomend that if you want to do Epcot 1st. Infact one year when we were staying at Poly we decided we wanted to go back to MK and we were in the back of the park (France) we decided it would be faster to walk to BC and take the bus from there. It was.

Also the kids meal at Hurricane Hannah (pool food) comes in a sand pail and shovel.

Upvote 0

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Thanks for all the help.

Anyone have an answer for me on the tickets?

And one last question: resort maps. I want at least the YC one, but I would love to have the other area resort maps as well. Is there a site that has all of them?

Upvote 0

Beachcluber

I can't give you help with the ticket question....my guess would be...bring them all down with you...and stop at guest relations at the front of one of the parks...

as for maps....
here one of the actual resort....
http://www.wdwig.com/bcvmap.jpg
(pre-villas) http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/ybcmap.html
and heres one of the Boardwalk resorts/area...
http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/eramap.html
Epcot jogging map...
http://www.wdwig.com/jog.jpg

check out...
www.wdisney.co.uk for other maps as well....
plus
www.disneyworld.com updated there site with some overview maps....there small....but you get an isea...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom