Wrestling

neilybealy

Originally posted by Fievel

There was a group on the internet offering money to anybody or any group that could jump the guardrail, strip off her clothes and get pictures. It was a HUGE reward. After the WWE caught rumor of it, she was wearing a lot of full-bod suits, or things with buckles, etc.....Theyplayed the angle of her having to leave so that the risk was no longer there for her.

blimey, how do you know all of this???

or are there websites i can get this info on?

:cry:

Brer Bear

There are many wrestlling websites out there. The problem is finding the ones that are accurate and reliable with the information they report.

The best ones are:
1. 1wrestling.com
2. pwtorch.com
3. wrestlingobserver.com

Disneyowner182

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
Major wrestling news for those of you interested:

On the way back from insurexxtion (UK), there was a big fight on the plane.

Scott hall has been fired.
Curt Henning has been fired.

Others in trouble but not fired are Brock Lessnar, Golddust, and Bradshaw.

i don't believe that.

NowInc

Originally posted by Disneyowner182

i don't believe that.

Its true...Hall was fired for his infamous alchoholism (and guerro is on thin ice for the same reason..they have both been removed from the wwe page..but no offical word has been made that guerro is gone)...Also..Dustin "Goldust" is also under close watch for HIS alchohol abuse problems...but as of yet no word of him getting in too much trouble...

Henning was fired for the fight he had on the plane against lesnar...which started as a "verbal" arguement over who was the better ameature wrestler...

As it stands right now...Goldberg is a free agent (tho he has a broken arm) now that AOL/Time warner bought him out of his contract...and strong rumors report that he is looking to good ol vince mc.mahon for employment (he wants the rocks success in movies)...

...oh yeah...i watch wrestling...been addicted to it ever since i was a lil nowinc ;)

Brer Bear

Hey NowInc, where did you hear the news about Guererro?I've heard all the same news about Hall and Henig but the stuff on Guererro is news to me.1wrestling.com reported that he was a "perfect angel" on the plane and isn't in any hot water at all. I've found that website the be the most reliable.:king:

Also did you hear that on the plane Triple H had to break up the fight between Henig and Brock Lesner and during the altercation all three of them were pushed into the Emergency Door. What a story it would of been if the door would of been pushed open.

Ahhhh.....the wonderful effects of testosterone and alcohol:brick:

tenchu

I've not seen any wrestling in anout a year or something. The lack of Sky tv in my house kind of puts the kybosh on keeping up with the story lines.

NowInc

Originally posted by Brer Bear
Hey NowInc, where did you hear the news about Guererro?I've heard all the same news about Hall and Henig but the stuff on Guererro is news to me.1wrestling.com reported that he was a "perfect angel" on the plane and isn't in any hot water at all. I've found that website the be the most reliable.:king:

Also did you hear that on the plane Triple H had to break up the fight between Henig and Brock Lesner and during the altercation all three of them were pushed into the Emergency Door. What a story it would of been if the door would of been pushed open.

Ahhhh.....the wonderful effects of testosterone and alcohol:brick:

www.prowrestlingscoops.com (i think) or www.wrestlinghookup.com (dont remember which one) reporated the guerro story...and it is further confirmed by his image and profile being TOTALLY removed from the WWE sites...They werent talking about his activity on the PLANE..but his behavior when overseas...with Hall (bad bad influence)

tmp

Jim Ross was just on the Opie and Anthony show and verified that Henning and Hall were fired. He did indicated that Hall was let go because of drugs and alcohol and not because of what occured on the plane. He did also mention Bradshaw and Goldust were still employed by the WWE. JR said that the WWE will try and met with Goldberg as soon as they can and see what can be worked out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom