Wrestling

BMC

Hahaha, this thread made me laugh. My boyfriend makes me watch WWF with him all the time...at first I hated it but it kinda grows on you! Plus getting to see Triple H's body doesn't hurt! :lookaroun I have even been to see Smackdown, RAW and some PPV live!!

bjshade23

Do you remember last Raw when it was in Buffalo? Well I was there three rows from the floor. Let me tell you seeing it live is better than it on tv.
Favorite Wrestler: Undertaker!!! (Just bought the Deadman Inc. T-Shirt).

MerHearted

My favorite wrestlers are Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Shane Douglas, and Jeff Jarrett. Angle is such a complete wrestler, he has the look, the skill, the mouth, and don't forget the medal. I've been a fan of Jericho, Storm, and Douglas since their ECW and WCW days. I'm from Philly so I was pretty big on ECW. I've always liked JJ, ever since his country singer days.

tmp

Originally posted by MerHearted
My favorite wrestlers are Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Shane Douglas, and Jeff Jarrett. Angle is such a complete wrestler, he has the look, the skill, the mouth, and don't forget the medal. I've been a fan of Jericho, Storm, and Douglas since their ECW and WCW days. I'm from Philly so I was pretty big on ECW. I've always liked JJ, ever since his country singer days.

IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Too bad it's not the WWF anymore.....

now the WWE.

They lost the lawsuit to the World Wildlife Foundation.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Fievel
Too bad it's not the WWF anymore.....

now the WWE.

They lost the lawsuit to the World Wildlife Foundation.

Really? So what does it stand for?

I really miss WWF, I used to watch it a lot during my CM days... That's how I got to know and like the Rock!! I even bought his DVD, it's really cool! And I loved Scorpion King! :hammer:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
It's World Wrestling Entertainment now

I've watched since I was a little boy.....too bad i never could quite outgrow it....

Lance

Bret Hart was my favorite wrestler of all time, Shawn Michaels a close second.

I used to be addicted, then they merged, and that was the last straw. Yea, Vince is a genius, but he went to far with all the wrestlers he has now. I don't find it entertaining anymore. I haven't watched Raw in 2 years.

adr315

Ive been watching for like 12 years, and i still cant get off it.....

My all time faves were Owen (RIP) and Bret Hart

My faves right now: Jericho (since ECW and WCW), Taz (i refuse to add the extra "z"), RVD (again, since ECW), and right now Brock Lesnar kicks major a$$........

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Major wrestling news for those of you interested:

On the way back from insurexxtion (UK), there was a big fight on the plane.

Scott hall has been fired.
Curt Henning has been fired.

Others in trouble but not fired are Brock Lessnar, Golddust, and Bradshaw.

On a personal note, I USED To like bret hart, and have respect for him as a technical wrestler, but he's too damn whiny for me.

Coronado

The ONLY REAL wrestlers..... my favorite: Dusty Rhodes "the American Dream".... the man with the "bionic elbow"....perty as a gurl......"send you cryin to yo mama".... "hot stuff....pssssttt" woo. Doctor of DEstruction.....everyones hero when the chips are down....the one the only......Dusssssstyyyyy Rhoooooods!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Disney4648
The Rock is #1!
Where did shane macman and road dogg go? :confused:

Shane-o-mac runs things behinds the scenes....he handles a lot of the talent and storylines. Same with Stephanie...she's currently dating HHH in real life. The real reason that she is not on TV is pretty interesting (those of you who know the reason will agree).

Road Dogg was fired for drug use about 2 years back.

adr315

Originally posted by Fievel

Shane-o-mac runs things behinds the scenes....he handles a lot of the talent and storylines. Same with Stephanie...she's currently dating HHH in real life. The real reason that she is not on TV is pretty interesting (those of you who know the reason will agree).

Road Dogg was fired for drug use about 2 years back.

So why is it that she isnt on TV? Besides the fact that she is annoying as hell and cant seem to keep her in her shirt while on tv......

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by adr315

So why is it that she isnt on TV? Besides the fact that she is annoying as hell and cant seem to keep her in her shirt while on tv......

There was a group on the internet offering money to anybody or any group that could jump the guardrail, strip off her clothes and get pictures. It was a HUGE reward. After the WWE caught rumor of it, she was wearing a lot of full-bod suits, or things with buckles, etc.....Theyplayed the angle of her having to leave so that the risk was no longer there for her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom