Wouldnt it be cool if...

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
...Mr. Eisner were roaming the boards here under a name and we didnt know it was him! one of us could be Mr. Eisner!:confused:but who is it..that is the question!

Susan

Castle Cake Apologist

:lookaroun shhhhh! don't blow my.. Errm... I mean *his* cover ::Coughs into sleeve in an innocent fasion and changes the subject:: soo.. anybody seen anything of Lilo and Stitch yet? I have :D Sometimes it pays to take the animation tour at MGM....

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
LOL tramp!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: I have nothing against britney..but lets no go there..moving on..that was pretty funny tramp..u have wayyyy to much time on your hands :)

Susan

Tramp

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
LOL tramp!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: I have nothing against britney..but lets no go there..moving on..that was pretty funny tramp..u have wayyyy to much time on your hands :)

Susan

SuzieQ...

you better be nice to me....I can make YOUR avatar much prettier too, ya know!:lol:

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
im soo mean.bad me..lol Actually im looking for a new avatar one of the gurgling suitcase sign at OKW..lol..im sry..Tramp ur soo cool

Susan

Tramp

im soo mean.bad me..lol Actually im looking for a new avatar one of the gurgling suitcase sign at OKW..lol..im sry..Tramp ur soo cool

Susan

....ah, SuzieQ.....ya gotta get up pretty early in the morning to CON this old dog...

Attachments

• booshot.gif
    booshot.gif
    72 KB · Views: 36

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
omg..thats a lil violent for a disney board!! As scruff Mc Gruffalways says Violence is not the answer! id listen t that if i where him.

Susan

-PS- Levae boo out of this she didnt do anything!

Tramp

omg..thats a lil violent for a disney board!! As scruff Mc Gruffalways says Violence is not the answer! id listen t that if i where him.

Susan

-PS- Levae boo out of this she didnt do anything!

hey SuzieQ....

I thought I was doing you a favor with all that talk of changing your avatar....and tell that McGruff character if I hear anymore of his philosophical nonsense, he'll be NEXT.:lol:

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
yes, u did do me a favor and im greatful..but im off the boo kick..sry :) I wont mention scruff mc gruff any more..whoops..sry..dont kill him hes juss a dog takin a bite out of crime!

Susan

tnkrbell

Wouldnt it be nice if he did look at these boards and see what the real people think?? But Im pretty sure he doesnt care about the little people!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom