Would you go to Disney World if...

Texas84

I spent a day at AK once and rode nothing. Just explored all the trails and took pictures. Really enjoyed it.

pixiesteno

Most of these I would still say yes to, except the 100 degree heat and jacket.

Would you still go if you could stay for seven days but only could afford park tickets for 3 of those 7 days? (I still would)

WDWLOYAL1971

Would you go to WDW if they did away with the FP and all the rides exceeded 2 hr wait time?

Would you go to WDW in the summer time (and down here in So. FL. it's practically always summer time) if you knew that none of their attractions, restaurants or gift shops had working A/C?

bethymouse

Yes to all!

:ROFLOL:
Would you go to WDW if... there were no roller coasters or E ticket rides?
Would you go to WDW if... you had no money to spend on souvenirs and drinks?

Walt Disney1955

Would you go to Disney World if you knew it was going to rain the whole time you were there?

Rain in central Florida? For sure. The reason why is because it rarely rains the entire day in Florida. You'd have sunny patches.

But to answer your question I would say that if I could only go on Stitch's then I would not want to go to WDW. 75% of the reason is the rides. The other 25% is the scenery. It would kill me not to go on the rides

SyracuseOrange

:ROFLOL:
Would you go to WDW if... there were no roller coasters or E ticket rides?
Would you go to WDW if... you had no money to spend on souvenirs and drinks?

Yes and yes. I could make do with D-tickets and below and scenery, and I rarely buy things inside the parks.

Would you go to WDW if the only other guests were Pop Warner and tour groups?

Clever Name

Would you go to WDW if NAMBLA was holding its annual convention there and all the resorts and parks were packed with their members? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom