Worst WDW Attraction?

JonFromPhilly

Original Poster
As much as we all love WDW, I think we can all admit there are some less than desireable attractions there. If I had to pick the worst one, I would say it's Stitch's Great Escape at Magic Kingdom. What's the point? :confused:

I'm curious to hear everyone else's thoughts & opinions about what they think is the Worst attraction at WDW.

KCheatle

I'm gonna have to agree with you on SGE. It's a terrible ride. IMO, I also strongly dislike the Tiki Room. But I'm sure there are folks who hate the Carousel of Progress, and it's my all-time favorite. So, nostalgia may be enough to keep that one off the list. But, there is nothing nostalgic about SGE. It's just all-around uninspired and is the only ride I will not go on even though there's a 5 minute wait.

Schneewittchen

Journey into Imagination... with Figment. It was totally borked the last time I rode it. The omnimover would stop in the wrong place and we would miss the obnoxious effects. So mad.

When I was a little girl Journey into Imagination was one of my favorites. They ruined it.

My kids love it. Fart jokes.

To be fair, the worst attraction is always going to be the one that deviates the most from our precious WDW memories.

Chef Mickey

Journey into Imagination... with Figment. It was totally borked the last time I rode it. The omnimover would stop in the wrong place and we would miss the obnoxious effects. So mad.

When I was a little girl Journey into Imagination was one of my favorites. They ruined it.

My kids love it. Fart jokes.

To be fair, the worst attraction is always going to be the one that deviates the most from our precious WDW memories.
Yet there are people who hate the Tiki Room (even one in this thread).

What you meant to say is, no matter what you build, someone will hate it.

The Empress Lilly

Stitch is not without some redeeming features.

Imagination isn't half bad, it's just a frustrating downgrade from pretty much the same ride, but awesome.

Worst is difficult, because the mind automatically thinks of most overrated, most frustrating, biggest eyesore. While li k e wise banishing the thought of some obscure waste of time.
I might nominate Aladdin's Magic Crapfest, for bringing down the entire Adventureland hub singlehandedly.

2bornot2be

Stitch's Great Escape by far.
I can't think of anyone who EVER said they like SGE nor have I ever heard anything positive about SGE.

All other attractions has at least one person who might like the attraction for some reason or another.

I agree with KCheatle, I would not ride SGE if the wait was shorter than 5 min.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom