Worst Meal at Disney

debpeduz

Raglan Road - great atmosphere and entertainment. The first time we went, we loved it! So, of course we went back and it has been down hill ever since. The service was slow, unattentive, messed up the orders, and the food was below par. The only other good thing - the beer - which you can get anywhere.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Hollywood & Vine lunch. We were hungry & desperate with no ADR anywhere. Not much selection, not much worth eating, we had no clue who any of the characters were (been years since the boys watched Playhouse Disney), and it was quite chaotic. We look back & laugh now. If you ask my family what's the worst we've had it's this one. No hesitation.

I agree that lunch there is a less than stellar experience. However, dinner at H&V is one of my favorite meals on property.

WDW_Emily

Pizza Planet in 2008 that place was disgusting.
I will also second Garden Grill have only been there once and it was a few trips ago...not going back we'll stick to Cristal Palace, and Tusker House for Character meals

The ribs at Flame Tree Barbecue are like eating shoe leather but the Baked beans that come with them make them a little more worth what you pay for. Another downer would be the turkey legs. I know they have a cult like following, but I think they're a tad bit salty.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Victoria and Alberts. Snooty wait staff. High prices. Average food. When you have average food and high prices you have had a bad meal.

zurgandfriend

It’s a toss up between the following and both times the reason was atmosphere much more than food.

Hollywood and Vine, The guests at the tables next to us had adults sitting at one table and children at another. The children were out of control running, yelling throwing food and their parents could not have cared less.

Artist Point, It looked nice and I would like very much to try it again, however the night we dined there the waiter had major attitude, basically telling my son how he should have the buffalo sirloin cooked and what he should have with it. Also, again there was a large table of kids and adults the kids were running around the table, through the restaurant, yelling, bumping into people and disturbing everyone else and again the parents were too busy eating to care. I realize that both the waiter and the children could happen at any restaurant, at WDW or elsewhere, it just ruined the meal for us that night.

wvdisneyfamily

For all of the food I love at WDW, there are some I avoid. The Sci Fi is terrible. The ABC Commissary is wretched. The Maya Grill, which I used to love, has gone down hill considerably. My biggest disappointment though is the Coral Reef. The food is consistently worse each visit.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Oh I totally forgot about the Big River Grille At The Boardwalk.

Agreed!! I've been to Big River a few times and each time it got worse. I won't go back again. It's just reheated frozen food, I can make better at home and I'm not a particularly good cook. The service is horrible to boot!

Planet Hollywood- horrible service, terrible food presentation, mediocre at best food and the place was dirty. Our friend that dined with us spent the entire afternoon in the bathroom. :hurl: I'd love to see that garish blue ball roll away!

Coral Reef- very slow service, terribly loud dining room, awful food.

disneycouple07

Worst for us was Sci-Fi. The service was bad and the food terrible. Atmosphere is about the only thing going for this restaurant. I was so disappointed.

geebee721

Went last september...and Resaurant Marrakesh was terrible!! The food was sooo dry...horrible experience :mad: Soo dissapointed!!!!

MillerPoppins

Went last september...and Resaurant Marrakesh was terrible!! The food was sooo dry...horrible experience :mad: Soo dissapointed!!!!

You beat me to the punch! That's the only restaurant that I can honestly say, I'd rather not eat then go there. My 11 person family rolled in there for dinner in 2008 only because they were the only restaurant that could hold all of us without a reservation. While we had fun goofing before our meals game, the food was horribly dry and had no taste. It was not worth the money and I definitely have no desire to go back.

emerald28

When I was 12, about 20 years ago, my parents and I ate lunch at some quick service place in The Land (at least, I think that's where it was). I had a 'hot dog' that was not a hot dog, but rather some brown, disgusting thing. I don't know if it was just because I was a kid, but I remember that as awful.

disney-dan

110% San Angel Inn. Absolutely disgusting food, what I ordered sounded nice but in reality it looked like poopy smeared on a plate :hurl:

pluto1964

Usually love the Sci-fi drive in, but the last time we were there, the food was terrible and it was not the same as years past......

Hrudey3032

Norway's Akershaus was horrible. Me and my bro felt like that was a complete waste of 30 bucks each it cost for the buffet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom