World of Color Dining Package and Dessert Party returning

Emmanuel

Original Poster

While they haven't yet revealed how World of Color viewing will be, they did confirm that the shows dining packages and the dessert party will be returning

The package at Wine Country will be $50 for adults and $25 for children for both lunch and dinner

Storytellers will also have a dining package offered for World of Color $50 for adults and $25 for children which gives access to its buffet. The package at Storytellers was introduced shortly before the shutdown in 2020

Reservations open April 20th

Last edited:

Sailor310

While they haven't yet revealed how World of Color viewing will be, they did confirm that the shows dining packages and the dessert party will be returning

The package at Wine Country will be $50 for adults and $25 for children for both lunch and dinner

The package at Carthay will be $56 for adults for lunch and $74 for dinner and $25 for children both lunch and dinner

Storytellers will also have a dining package offered for World of Color $50 for adults and $25 for children which gives access to its buffet. The package at Storytellers was introduced shortly before the shutdown in 2020

Reservations open April 20th
I bet these will sell out quickly and will fill up the best viewing spots. It will be difficult to walk up and get a half-decent spot.

TP2000

I must be honest, that Carthay dinner package is actually worth it.

I stopped being impressed with Wine Country Trattoria sometime around 2018, especially the sloppy and unpolished service. But for an extra 25 bucks, I'd be happy at Carthay for a passably decent dinner and good spot for the water show. I would, of course, need to add a Carthay Manhattan to my tab.

waltography

I must be honest, that Carthay dinner package is actually worth it.

I stopped being impressed with Wine Country Trattoria sometime around 2018, especially the sloppy and unpolished service. But for an extra 25 bucks, I'd be happy at Carthay for a passably decent dinner and good spot for the water show. I would, of course, need to add a Carthay Manhattan to my tab.
The $74 a head certainly is on par with how much I paid the last time I was there, and the food was actually worth it (especially in contrast to Blue Bayou Fantasmic Package, where the food is not worth the $75 a head).

Emmanuel

Original Poster
Edited the first post to remove Carthay. The DPB post only mentions Wine Country and Storytellers which could mean that Carthay will not have the WoC dining package so the Dining Package page on the DLR page is likely outdated at this point

truecoat

We did the Wine Country WOC dinner a few years ago. I enjoyed the dinner but the location for WOC was amazing. We arrived at the last minute and our friend's mother was on a scooter. They kept sending us past packed section after packed section to an entirely open section right in front. The kicker of it was that there were 2 benches to sit on. Well worth the price for my tired feet.

The diamonds are CM's telling us to keep going as we came from riding TSMM.

WOC.png

mikenatcity1

How is the dessert party? Worth it? Have not done one before.
We cancelled based on some of our friend's feedback. One thing to note- if you're one of the front tables for the Dessert party, they are lower and stand a chance for the Wine Country people standing in front of you (near your head level).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom