World of color closing?

disnerd

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I read in another thread somewhere that world of color may be closing for a multimonth refurbishment this winter? I was just wondering if there was any truth to that and if so, do you think it would be open again by next June? I am planning a trip for the beginning of next June so I was just wondering. Thanks!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Hey everyone, I read in another thread somewhere that world of color may be closing for a multimonth refurbishment this winter? I was just wondering if there was any truth to that and if so, do you think it would be open again by next June? I am planning a trip for the beginning of next June so I was just wondering. Thanks!

The closing would be to get it ready for Disneyland's 60th anniversary celebration which starts next spring. So unless something catastrophic happens it will be open.

TP2000

That info was posted last week by Micechat as a Miceage Update. In summary...

Miceage is now reporting that a reworked World of Color will debut as part of the 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration. The show will close for "several months" sometime this winter and debut in spring.

Since the Diamond Celebration is now reported to open "Spring 2015", I would guess that World of Color will close in January after the Winter Dreams show ends for Christmas, and then reopen in April for spring break as part of the 60th kickoff.
DSC_0888-L.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom