working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello--

I went for a walk around my neighborhood today. I am trying to get to learn my way around. I do wish there were more sidewalks, because I do like to listen to music when I walk/run. I don't feel safe doing it in the street.

So they had Halloween party on our sailing last week. And this was my costume.
IMG_1486.JPG

I had different cereal boxes, but our stateroom host thought they were empties and threw them away. :( But I told him what happened and he brought some down from the buffet (even though it was closed to get ready for lunch) and those are what he gave me.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
That sounds good. Do you do certain kinds of veggie tempura?
Almost any veggie works. I have peppers, onion, eggplant, sweet potato, vidalia onion, carrot, and a couple of okra even very firm roma tomatoes will work. BTW If your batter is too thick try adding seltzer water just a couple of drops at a time.

Songbird76

We aim for about 74-76 inside. The suggested 78 just seems too warm when it is humid too. Good news though, forecasters say it is going to start cooling off this week, with a dip in the jetstream, we may just be seeing the end of the nineties.
Man...my husband keeps our thermostat under 70, even in the winter. No wonder I'm always freezing!!

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am back in with a circuit training. Today was a leg day. They are feeling a bit shaky now. I did feel a bit refreshed from taking taking a week off. The number of reps in each exercise increased today, but I feel like I met the challenge. :)

I am making chili in my Instant Pot after for dinner tonight. My husband leaves for DC tomorrow, so chili will be my dinner for the next few nights (lazy). LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom