Working at Disney

reactiondaction

Original Poster
My plan after high school is to follow the internship program down to Disney (through my local college) and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the program. I will be graduating in 2007 and have decided that working at Disney is the only carreer that will make me happy. if anyone also has any information on carreers at Disney let me know.

banimall

May sound silly but I had a friend that did that years ago and he said if you work in the sanitation department you can get promoted very quickly because no one sticks around.

philsfan2185

reactiondaction said:
My plan after high school is to follow the internship program down to Disney (through my local college) and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the program. I will be graduating in 2007 and have decided that working at Disney is the only carreer that will make me happy. if anyone also has any information on carreers at Disney let me know.
If you are talking about the College Program, do it. It's a great experience.

MacDuffieMuppet

reactiondaction, i am ain the same boat as you...i too graduate hs in 2007 and only one of the colleges i am looking at it goes down there... living in ne. the nearest amusement park is six flags new england and i live close to it and cant stand it:hurl: . also my perticular major wouldnt relly have alot to do with disney unless i went into wide world of sports....i wanna be a sports major with a duel major of becomeing certifed p.e. teacher and the other in sports management...I cant wait till i get the chance. everytime i go i talk to cms and they love it!! exiteced about the future!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom