Wookies, & Rebels, & Droids... OH WHY?! The Anti-SWL in Disneyland Thread

Uncle Lupe

@raven24 Nice thread only had time to read the first few pages so far.. DCA would have been a better choice for SWL. If this has been asked I just have not seen it yet apologies. Are they looking for balance of crowds by putting SWL in DL and a possible Marvel land in DCA? Don't overload one park with both major IPs.

D

Deleted member 107043

Have you seen the size of the SW Land construction site? There isn't space available for a project that size inside DCA.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
@raven24 Nice thread only had time to read the first few pages so far.. DCA would have been a better choice for SWL. If this has been asked I just have not seen it yet apologies. Are they looking for balance of crowds by putting SWL in DL and a possible Marvel land in DCA? Don't overload one park with both major IPs.

Thank you. :)

I don't believe whatever they've got cooked up for Marvel at DCA will balance crowds. It won't be enough, especially with SWL going across the way (ugh).

Stevek

Or for that matter, the Star Wars Holiday Special in any format!
I loooove Star Wars and I have a couple of bootleg copies. It's just sooo bad, I can't see them ever releasing it but stranger things have happened. Speaking of "Stranger Things" and totally off topic, I binge watched the entire series yesterday. I never binge watch anything, absolutely got sucked in. Great show.

Curious Constance

I loooove Star Wars and I have a couple of bootleg copies. It's just sooo bad, I can't see them ever releasing it but stranger things have happened. Speaking of "Stranger Things" and totally off topic, I binge watched the entire series yesterday. I never binge watch anything, absolutely got sucked in. Great show.

On Netflix? If it's what I'm thinking of, It looked kinda good to me.

Stevek

So, perfect for kids then.
Little kids, no. 10+, maybe 12+ would probably be ok with it. I'd suggest folks research or watch the first one or two episodes to get an idea if it would be ok for their children...everyone has their own standards of what is acceptable.

Pam Hates Penguins

Yeah, probably depends on age though. Maybe a couple of words you might find objectionable and sexual content (no actual sex scenes per se and no nudity). There are some scene that are a bit scary, maybe too graphic, with people being killed including some blood.

Yeah. Doesn't go with this....
disney_dvd_1211[1].jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom