Wonder in the shipyard in Cadaz

Tonka's Skipper

Original Poster
Here are a few more, from Ex Techie.......It is amazing how he finds these!

wrd%20bow.png

WDR%20Chandelier%20closeup.png

New Lobby chandelier

Tianas%20serving%20stations.png

Tiana' s serving stations

Donald Razorduck

I was really hoping they would add a new water slide like AquaDuck but it wasn't in the press releases for this refub. I was hoping to take the 3 day cruise with only a stop at Castaway and no Nassau next March but I thinking of my kids and going with the Dream that leaves the next day but with a Nassau stop that will cost me a 1,000 bucks (Atlantis).

I would love a quick surprise and find out everything that is being added so I could book Wonder instead. I get it's the Alaska ship as well and that a water slide is a bit much for that part of DNA.

Norweigian announced a new boat designed just for Alaska for 2018, they were tight lipped on the "Alaska" specific features, though.

Tonka's Skipper

Original Poster
Any news if she has lost the double staircase like the Magic? I'm thinking yes as Ariel has moved from the center to in front of the right staircase (again, like the Magic)...

Hi Mike,

The general opinion is that due to the Arial Statue, it is very likely the STBD staircase has been removed as in the Magic. No photos seen
as yet.

AKK

yfd326

20161031_120150.jpg
Disney Wonder off the coast of South Carolina enroute to Port Canaveral from her stay in dry dock. We were aboard the Magic headed for Castaway Cay. The two ships engaged in a short horn battle before breaking away off our starboard side.
20161031_120150.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom