Wl vs fq

wizards8507

Then my personal opinion is WL all the way. New rooms are nice and all, but the overall theming of the resorts as a whole is a big difference in favor of WL, IMHO.

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

I would vote for the WL also. The ambience and attention to detail is awesome. Plus the proximity to the MK and monorail hotels for dining is a big plus.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

For us even if the price was doble there is no question that WL is much better than the POFQ. You get so much more for the money at WL compare to POFQ!!! At lease thats how we feel!!

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I like POFQ fine enough but WL is one of the quintessential Disney resorts, with a great view and great restaurants onsite.. The biggest advantage to staying in POFQ is the boat to DTD, but WL's boat access to MK, FW (bus and walking paths, too), and Contemporary gives you too many options to be beat, especially if it's only 300 more.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I too vote for WL, especially if price is not a worry. I love the resort, and the fact that I feel close enough to the magic but far enough away to feel like I can relax when I am there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom